Red Rifle Lives! Never mind, he’s dead.

SF2

7 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

I hate the cowboys, butI will root for Andy to do well.

It would be hilarious if he went on a playoff run.

Well he went on playoff runs here too.

With a good oline to make him comfortable whos to say where he could lead the boys..

Hes not in our division so im all for him to play well..

I always liked Andy Dalton. He's a solid guy. Mid level regular season QB, horsehsit QB when the game means anything.

He will get the benefit of throwing against prevent defenses for the rest of the year. The Cowboys have arguably the worst defense the NFL has seen in a very long time. He also has the best three WR corps in the league coupled with one of the best RBs.

People were tonguing Dak's balls this year because he was throwing for so many yards but most of that, in my opinion, was circumstances not extreme talent. 

I expect Andy to have a strong season and, if they make it, blow up in the playoffs.

Laughing my ass off watching this.  Dullton still a bum in prime-time.  Rinse and repeat.

Here's hoping they can make the playoffs in a horrible division so we can be treated to another putrid playoff performance. 

2020 is crazy, but this is the normalcy we need.

Andy didn’t play well but Zeke gave the ball away twice near his own endzone which turned into 14 points, Gallop dropped a TD pass and 1 of Andy’s ints might have been the worst non pi call this year.  Oh, and Dallas has the WORST defense in the NFL. 

2 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

😂 all of the fools thinking Andy Red Little BB gun is the answer!  I thought he had an olline now?  😂  Give me a break!  He will always be a clown!  Our WR made him what he was!  Step up and admit you were wrong! 

3 of their starting O linemen are on IR.  Zeke fumbled twice near his own endzone and Dallas has the 32nd ranked defense.  But yeah, all Dalton’s fault. He didn’t play well but he wasn’t alone. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

3 of their starting O linemen are on IR.  Zeke fumbled twice near his own endzone and Dallas has the 32nd ranked defense.  But yeah, all Dalton’s fault. He didn’t play well but he wasn’t alone. 

😂 so he was a Hero last week with the same oline but today, Excuses? Idiotic! 😂 

3 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Dude, go to bed, you are another clueless fool! 😂 

Do you have a firebush laced strap on under the bed?  Why do you care about Dalton and the fucking Cowboys so much?  

11 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Do you have a firebush laced strap on under the bed?  Why do you care about Dalton and the fucking Cowboys so much?  

You think you are the guru of football.  😂 Get Lost! You are making yourself look like the idiot you are for sticking up for these worthless Bungals!  MFB loves your type! 😂 

29 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

You think you are the guru of football.  😂 Get Lost! You are making yourself look like the idiot you are for sticking up for these worthless Bungals!  MFB loves your type! 😂 

Uhh, Dalton isn’t a Bengal, he is a Cowboy.  And I am not sticking up for him, the Cowboys are as bad as the Bengals. Their defense is worse. 

Andy's performance last night just reiterated to me how incredibly talented our 2015 football team really was.

I can't believe it fell apart so fast.   The shark was letting Whitworth leave.

I hold a small sliver of hope that the front office decisions that built that football team can do it around Joey Covers.

On 10/14/2020 at 8:39 PM, claptonrocks said:

Well he went on playoff runs here too.

With a good oline to make him comfortable whos to say where he could lead the boys..

Hes not in our division so im all for him to play well..

The Boys do not have a good O line

Archived