Zac Taylor says Sam Hubbard ‘definitely’ out vs. Colts

“It might be a couple weeks with him.”

By John Sheeran@John__Sheeran  Oct 13, 2020, 11:42am EDT
Cincinnati Bengals v Baltimore RavensPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty Images

The Bengals’ defensive line must’ve practiced over an ancient burial ground during training camp. 

Not only did they lose another defensive tackle for the season in D.J. Reader on Sunday, defensive end Sam Hubbard also left the game and could be out a couple of weeks according to head coach Zac Taylor.

“Sam will definitely be out this week,” Taylor said during Monday’s press conference. “It might be a couple weeks with him.”

Hubbard left the Bengals’ Week 5 game against the Ravens early in the fourth quarter. He was clearly holding his left elbow after taking on a block from Ravens tight end Nick Boyle. Such an incident brings back memories of Tyler Eifert injuring his elbow against the Ravens in Baltimore, but that took out Eifert for an entire season.

Hubbard should be back onto the field sometime before the season ends, we just don’t know how many more games he’ll miss beyond next Sunday.

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Zac Taylor says Sam Hubbard ‘definitely’ out vs. Colts

“It might be a couple weeks with him.”

By John Sheeran@John__Sheeran  Oct 13, 2020, 11:42am EDT
Cincinnati Bengals v Baltimore RavensPhoto by Rob Carr/Getty Images

The Bengals’ defensive line must’ve practiced over an ancient burial ground during training camp. 

Not only did they lose another defensive tackle for the season in D.J. Reader on Sunday, defensive end Sam Hubbard also left the game and could be out a couple of weeks according to head coach Zac Taylor.

“Sam will definitely be out this week,” Taylor said during Monday’s press conference. “It might be a couple weeks with him.”

Hubbard left the Bengals’ Week 5 game against the Ravens early in the fourth quarter. He was clearly holding his left elbow after taking on a block from Ravens tight end Nick Boyle. Such an incident brings back memories of Tyler Eifert injuring his elbow against the Ravens in Baltimore, but that took out Eifert for an entire season.

Hubbard should be back onto the field sometime before the season ends, we just don’t know how many more games he’ll miss beyond next Sunday.

I was hoping that injury was to Dunlap because my line was going to be "Dammit, that is my wanking hand"

1 hour ago, BengalFanInTO said:

I didn't realize he had 8.5 sacks last season. I guess we will be seeing some more Khalid Kareem and Carlos will have a chance to start. Hopefully he will play pissed off.

Lawson and Dunlap at DE..

Covington and Alexander at DT..

I think the Colts run Jonathan Taylor off guard to find the hole Quentin Nelson will open.. 

Linebackers be ready !

Archived