I've always been a big AJ fan, as much due to how he carries himself as anything. I really hope that he turns it around. I would hate to see him go out dirty. He's been a good guy who got paid a shit ton of cash to be an elite player here. I'd like to see it end as close to that way as possible. I like everything he was saying in these interviews. That's the player I know. Be a leader for these guys. You're capable. 

2 hours ago, JungleJohn said:

I will say this. If AJ gets back in his groove Defensive back fields won't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butts. I would love to see a 135 yard 3 TD performance from AJ. Preferably against the Ravens or Stealers .... or Browns for that matter. 

For sure it would be a defensive nightmare if AJ Green, Tee Higgins, Drew Sample and Tyler Boyd were all playing up to their potential. Higgins and Boyd seem pretty close to that already. Sample had one fairly good game (Cleveland) and the rest forgettable, while all of Green's games have been close to disastrous.

3 hours ago, JungleJohn said:

I will say this. If AJ gets back in his groove Defensive back fields won't know whether to scratch their watch or wind their butts. I would love to see a 135 yard 3 TD performance from AJ. Preferably against the Ravens or Stealers .... or Browns for that matter. 

That is never happening again.  Watch the tape.  He is old and slow.  He gets ZERO separation now.  There is a reason he doesn't get forced the ball, and its because hes never open.

2 hours ago, Duluoz said:

For sure it would be a defensive nightmare if AJ Green, Tee Higgins, Drew Sample and Tyler Boyd were all playing up to their potential. Higgins and Boyd seem pretty close to that already. Sample had one fairly good game (Cleveland) and the rest forgettable, while all of Green's games have been close to disastrous.

They are all playing up to their potential.  The problem is many people completely overvalued their potential.  
they just aren’t that great.  

If a WR that's barely touched the field in 2 years & then looked worn out and unfocused when he does is really a leader for this team we've got bigger problems than AJ.

Nobody wants to hear it from some has-been coasting it out under the franchise tag.

4 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

If a WR that's barely touched the field in 2 years & then looked worn out and unfocused when he does is really a leader for this team we've got bigger problems than AJ.

Nobody wants to hear it from some has-been coasting it out under the franchise tag.

AJ 's comments were blah blah..

Dont tell me..show me..

Anyone remember when Chadwick Ocho Johnson got ripped for the same thing?

Not going after a defender who intercepted a ball intended for him?

I think he was on the ground and did not make an effort to get up in pursuit.

I think, Chad could have reached out and grabbed him my the ankle and at least

delayed him for the pursuit to catch up if not bring him down completely.

57 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Anyone remember when Chadwick Ocho Johnson got ripped for the same thing?

Not going after a defender who intercepted a ball intended for him?

I think he was on the ground and did not make an effort to get up in pursuit.

I think, Chad could have reached out and grabbed him my the ankle and at least

delayed him for the pursuit to catch up if not bring him down completely.

Chad was prone to sulking and other moody shit even at the best of times.  Love the dude but maturity is not one of his many gifts.

Whoever signed off on putting him & Terrel Owens in the same locker room is a fucking imbecile, though.  Just one of countless examples where the organization lacked someone willing to step up and be the adult in the room.

Archived