1 hour ago, HOF dan said:

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/10/16/colts-we-have-closed-facility-after-multiple-positive-covid-19-tests/

we might be looking at a bye week.........................colts have some positive tests

Who could've predicted that playing a full contact team sport in the midst of a global pandemic would not go well

On 10/16/2020 at 8:26 AM, T-Dub said:

Who could've predicted that playing a full contact team sport in the midst of a global pandemic would not go well

Yeah this season is about to be fucked once we really get into cold and flu season...

The goal for this year is to just not get Joe Burrow seriously injured, I can see a situation in which the season gets cancelled or postponed.  The Bengals aren't going to the playoffs this year so just protect Burrow by running the ball and high percentage throws, ultra-conservative play calling and heavy on the run...even if it doesn't work initially. 

The Indianapolis Colts announced late Friday morning that, after learning four members of the organization tested positive for COVID-19 earlier in the day, all four samples were deemed negative upon further testing.

The team also announced that in consultation with the NFL and Chief Medical Officer, Dr. Allen Sills, it will re-open the practice facility on 56th street this afternoon.

The Colts had shut down the facility Friday morning under the league’s intensive protocol after learning of the positive tests. Friday's practice will not be open to the media, though coach Frank Reich will conduct a zoom session later in the afternoon. 

Sunday's 1 p.m. game at Lucas Oil Stadium against the Cincinnati Bengals will take place as scheduled

What we know about Colts 4 false-positive COVID tests

Looks like a mismatch ..

Going to be hard containing Jonathan Taylor running up the interior..

They need a healthy Adkins for the rotation..

Our Dbacks may make it hard on Old man Rivers which could help our pass rushers..

I can't see us running the ball effectively unless Mixon makes things happen on his own..fuckin sad..

JB has to let it go early but who the hell is open early?? ..Boyd..Higgins and Joe or Gino outta the backfield maybe..

We ll see if AJ has anything left..

Not going to predict a score or win..

Lets hope for some Magic..

On 10/16/2020 at 5:33 AM, saphead said:

Looks like a forfeit to me motherfuckers.   2-3-1 

i was thinking the other day they should make all covid games that cant be played a Tie. 

then again they should have built in 3-4 bye weeks for all teams to combat this, while not a flawless plan, like if a team missed two games in a row, but it would be smoother than throwing in extra MNF and then a TNF game, and all that.

like have all division games weeks 1-3, week 4 a bye just in case for those divisions, etc..

Archived