Clots game day thread...

Just now, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Zac has to cue his 'we will learn from this' and 'we need to learn how to win' cliches.

He already cursed the season by giving that same BS statement after losing game one as he did last season "at least we know we'll win a lot of games this year, just gotta keep playing like that".   When he said that, AGAIN, I cringed hard.  This coaching staff just doesn't have what it takes.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

He already cursed the season by giving that same BS statement after losing game one as he did last season "at least we know we'll win a lot of games this year, just gotta keep playing like that".   When he said that, AGAIN, I cringed hard.  This coaching staff just doesn't have what it takes.

Welp, he has no experience.  He's learning as he goes.  Who would hire a guy like that?  The same guy that did it in the past.

2 minutes ago, Griever said:

We're looking at a top 5 pick again for (hopefully) Zacs lame duck season. Falcons, Eagles, Washington, Vikings, Giants all with one win at this point. Jets probably get the first.

Damn forgot about the Jags too, lots of bad teams

14 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Best thing about today?

Giants and Falcons won.  Jets only team without a win. The chances of a top 3 pick are going up, especially given Zak Morris's incompetence

While I know MFB is crying hearing that.  Like TJ Houshmandzadeh and Carson Palmer, I know quitters too many, said, MFB doesn’t want to win a SuperBowl.  No other former Bengals player denied their statements or interviews stating this. 

3 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

While I know MFB is crying hearing that.  Like TJ Houshmandzadeh and Carson Palmer, I know quitters too many, said, MFB doesn’t want to win a SuperBowl.  No other former Bengals player denied their statements or interviews stating this. 

Thanks for that breaking news Geraldo! 

Archived