Sewer Brewer: Week 6

After that typically pathetic Bengal performance, I assume the continued questioning of the need for SB awards will stop?

Darius Phillips or Von Bell?   Maybe they should share the award. 

Still laugh thinking about the idiotic quotes coming from Bell in the off-season.  Uh, there is a reason a competent NFL team didn't want the clown.

1 minute ago, tibor75 said:

After that typically pathetic Bengal performance, I assume the continued questioning of the need for SB awards will stop?

Still laugh thinking about the idiotic quotes coming from Bell in the off-season.  Uh, there is a reason a competent NFL team didn't want the clown.

I like Phillips, only because he ran his mouth and then got beaten early and often play after play, demonstrating why he wasn't a starter going into the season.

17 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

#38 Simms is a dark horse and definitely strong in the running.

Since he's new and no one really knows him, he tends to get overlooked.

On the one Clots TD he was five yards behind his man in the end zone.

TV guys wrongly put the blame on Bates.

I don't think we have one linebacker on this team.  An occasional Wilson sighting otherwise... who dey?

Archived