Chief Justice Rehnquist = DIES

Guest BlackJesus

Guest steggyD

[quote name='sneaky' date='Sep 4 2005, 06:44 PM']Uhmm......in a nut shell....YES. Why must you say stupid shit like this, BJ has never said anything like that. No one brought up race in this thread except for you. Yet your other posts on other threads consistently accuse blacks of playing the "race card". Guess what ?........your still an asshole. :lol:
[right][post="142260"][/post][/right][/quote]
I did not even mention BJ in my post. Notice that?

[quote name='steggyD' date='Sep 4 2005, 07:03 PM']I did not even mention BJ in my post. Notice that?
[right][post="142298"][/post][/right][/quote]

CTBengalsFan writes:
"I love how BJ defends the people looting, killing, and raping in NO, but once a right winger dies he's about ready to throw a party.

Hypocrisy much?"

steggyD replies:
"It's ok for rich or middle income white people to die, but once poor brown people die, it's just plain horrible..."

<_<

Guest steggyD
You are connecting dots that I never said could be connected. In other words, you are telling me what I mean by what I type. Thanks, I needed the help.

By the way, can you let BJ defend himself here? He's a big boy.

[quote name='Jamie_B' date='Sep 4 2005, 06:10 PM']So what did they say to you about passing judgement in church, or did you skip that day?
[right][post="142274"][/post][/right][/quote]

Actually, I might have skipped that day because the Bengals were playing the Giants that Sunday. :rolleyes:

Guest BlackJesus
[i][b]if you think I defend looting show me by any of my posts.........

I guess demanding competence from leadership now equates to defending black looters..... "I wonder if Fair and Balanced TV came up with that one"[/b][/i]

[img]http://home.neb.rr.com/rph/fox.news.civil.rights.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Sep 4 2005, 10:53 PM'][i][b]if you think I defend looting show me by any of my posts.........

I guess demanding competence from leadership now equates to defending black looters..... "I wonder if Fair and Balanced TV came up with that one"[/b][/i]
[img]http://home.neb.rr.com/rph/fox.news.civil.rights.jpg[/img]
[right][post="142437"][/post][/right][/quote]

Wasn't Wallace a Democrat :D

Archived