Bengals +3.5 vs. Browns

As lackluster/vulnerable as our Bengals have looked the past 2 games I'd take the Browns -3.5 in this one. The Cincy defense is atrocious and Mayfield should have no problem picking it apart, ala Phillip Rivers. And when Mayfield's not cutting the Bengals pass defense up, Nick Chubb will be gashing it for huge chunks of yardage. Will probably be another high scoring game.

3 minutes ago, tibor75 said:

Chubb is out, isn't he?

No matter - Kareem Hunt will be coming out of the backfield.  Bengals haven't figured out how to cover RBs/TEs in passing game for....20 years now? 

Why use Chubb this week if hes still mending?

Hunt is a threat on his own..

And NO i dont believe this linebacking

unit can cover Hooper for a full game..

The lack of allmost any pressure on Baker will make our dbackfield  work hard to cover..and look bad..

Any chance for win comes down to pressuring Baker ( Lawson Dunlap) 

limiiting their strong run game and 

the Stooges giving JB time for his receivers to separate for him to do his magic..

Thats alot of ifs.....

57 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Gio can take the load for one game, our OL is not exactly creating space anyway

Treyveon Williams activated..

Hope to see him provide something positive to help the offense...

Gio and Perine may get all the snaps though..

Looks to me like JB is going to be slingin it more than ever come Sunday...

16 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Treyveon Williams activated..

Hope to see him provide something positive to help the offense...

Gio and Perine may get all the snaps though..

Looks to me like JB is going to be slingin it more than ever come Sunday...

Seems they won't be happy until he's IR.  Then they can use him being on IR as an excuse, while also saying things will be different next year because he was on IR.

I thought it was just gross negligence, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't in fact the plan.

18 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Seems they won't be happy until he's IR.  Then they can use him being on IR as an excuse, while also saying things will be different next year because he was on IR.

I thought it was just gross negligence, but now I'm wondering if it wasn't in fact the plan.

Wow....

On 10/22/2020 at 11:06 AM, Duluoz said:

As lackluster/vulnerable as our Bengals have looked the past 2 games I'd take the Browns -3.5 in this one. The Cincy defense is atrocious and Mayfield should have no problem picking it apart, ala Phillip Rivers. And when Mayfield's not cutting the Bengals pass defense up, Nick Chubb will be gashing it for huge chunks of yardage. Will probably be another high scoring game.

Is Chubb active?

2 hours ago, T-Dub said:

This team has no plan and never has

16 hours ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Is Chubb active?

Apparently not 

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/10/24/21526483/bengals-5-keys-to-beating-the-browns-nfl-week-7

It is great news that Mike Daniels is back, but the Bengals are still without D.J. Reader and Geno Atkins has yet to get a full workload.

Even with Nick Chubb out, the Browns running game is going to be tough to stop.

Archived