Hypothetical DC

13 hours ago, saphead said:

You could literally drive 2 hours north to mighty MAC country and pluck a better D-coordinator from some high school like Marion Local, Coldwater, or St Henry. Just pull him right out of one of those Mercer county bars half drunk and let them coach the Bengals defense. It would be a noticeable motherfucking upgrade.  

Man, that's some Funny Shit!!😂😂😂

On 10/26/2020 at 9:17 AM, saphead said:

You could literally drive 2 hours north to mighty MAC country and pluck a better D-coordinator from some high school like Marion Local, Coldwater, or St Henry. Just pull him right out of one of those Mercer county bars half drunk and let them coach the Bengals defense. It would be a noticeable motherfucking upgrade.  

Now that's funny.

On a side note, my nephew coached football in Mechanicsburg for 7 years and could never get past Marion Local in the playoffs. Every freaking year. :(

21 hours ago, Montana Bengal said:

Isn't Lawson's penalty a coaching issue? I could see it on TV. Why wasn't anyone yelling at him to get back? Aside from that, this is an attention to detail that good coaching staffs don't allow. I saw that and felt that it screamed coaching all the way

Archived