Stealers Game Flexed Week 10

The NFL flexed the Week 10 game between the Cincinnati Bengals and Pittsburgh Stealers to a later kickoff.

Tuesday, ESPN’s Adam Schefter reported the first meeting between Joe Burrow and the Stealers will shift to a 4:25 p.m. ET kickoff instead of the traditional 1 p.m. ET timeslot.

It’s not the most dramatic change in the world by any means, but it’s pretty interesting considering the Bengals had just one non-1 p.m. kickoff the rest of the season.

Fittingly, Burrow’s first meet with the Stealers is one now getting a shift. And those Stealers are off to a 6-0 start, so it isn’t hard to see why the NFL wanted to shift the game into a more premier-looking slot.

Before worrying about this schedule change, the Bengals have to play Tennessee this week and then get a Week 9 bye.

JB shouldn't even board the plane for that shit hole until the OL is shored up. The inbreds will be just itching to make a 'statement' against our boy and would love to end his season and/or career on national television. Just go over there, put up a half assed attempt at playing, get blown out or whatever, but fuck the NFL* for doing this. So incredibly fucking stupid and morally bankrupt. 

2 hours ago, saphead said:

JB shouldn't even board the plane for that shit hole until the OL is shored up. The inbreds will be just itching to make a 'statement' against our boy and would love to end his season and/or career on national television. Just go over there, put up a half assed attempt at playing, get blown out or whatever, but fuck the NFL* for doing this. So incredibly fucking stupid and morally bankrupt. 

Burrow will be playing them twice a year so its time to see how he lk hold up against their D...

Their front 7 strong ..whats new?

Without pressure on the rotten one he could put up 40pts..

3 hours ago, saphead said:

Ryan Shazier will roar out of the tunnel in his motorized wheelchair, on to the field and spear Joe after the play and

no flag will be thrown.

Good Ol Stilah Foootbawwlll.

"yuk yuk yuk" ~ Cris Dicklessworth

24 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Ryan Shazier will roar out of the tunnel in his motorized wheelchair, on to the field and spear Joe after the play and

no flag will be thrown.

Good Ol Stilah Foootbawwlll.

"yuk yuk yuk" ~ Cris Dicklessworth

I laughed harder at this than i probably should have

1 hour ago, saphead said:

Part of me wants to see JB put the entire team on his shoulder and smoke those assholes to give them a preview of the next 10-12 years but we all know too well the hits will be low-down, late & dirty.  Fuck that shit. 

And not called. 

2 hours ago, saphead said:

Part of me wants to see JB put the entire team on his shoulder and smoke those assholes to give them a preview of the next 10-12 years but we all know too well the hits will be low-down, late & dirty.  Fuck that shit. 

if only he could play defense

5 hours ago, saphead said:

JB shouldn't even board the plane for that shit hole until the OL is shored up. The inbreds will be just itching to make a 'statement' against our boy and would love to end his season and/or career on national television.

And a whole bunch of knuckledraggers are foaming at the mouth in anticipation, which is why it got flexed

17 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

And a whole bunch of knuckledraggers are foaming at the mouth in anticipation, which is why it got flexed

Three more hours to swill Arn Sitty in da parking lot tail gating.

Stiller troglodytes all over it because it is apparently open season on

late uncalled hits Joe and the Stills are pure as the driven snow, anyway.

Kind of like time warp television of throwing the Christians to the lions in

the Roman Colosseum. 

49 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Three more hours to swill Arn Sitty in da parking lot tail gating.

Stiller troglodytes all over it because it is apparently open season on

late uncalled hits Joe and the Stills are pure as the driven snow, anyway.

Kind of like time warp television of throwing the Christians to the lions in

the Roman Colosseum. 

PA still under modified sports attendance lockdown--somewhat worse than in Ohio. And, it includes no tailgating. Whatever the normal drunk routines of the Yinzers might be, it will be done away from Heinz. 

973404880.webp?mw=1100&mh=619&q=70  

19 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

PA still under modified sports attendance lockdown--somewhat worse than in Ohio. And, it includes no tailgating. Whatever the normal drunk routines of the Yinzers might be, it will be done away from Heinz. 

973404880.webp?mw=1100&mh=619&q=70  

Its going to be a rough day there.

You know that front 7 is Nasty ..

They'll blitz alot...

JB better release it in 2.0 seconds..

Lots of slants and play actions..

Be a hell of an upset though wouldnt it? 

56 minutes ago, Le Tigre said:

Same here with the tailgating.  I think some people did, anyway off the city lots (MOC, are you here?)

Last Sunday my son and some of his friends who were attending met up pregame at one of the bars

in The Banks, Longworth?  Yardhouse?.  Not exactly the same but they were indoors and warm and had

a warm place to piss.  They enjoyed it.

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Same here with the tailgating.  I think some people did, anyway off the city lots (MOC, are you here?)

Last Sunday my son and some of his friends who were attending met up pregame at one of the bars

in The Banks, Longworth?  Yardhouse?.  Not exactly the same but they were indoors and warm and had

Enjoyed a warm place to piss?

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

An indoor public restroom in a bar.

You know, like where Ben Rapeherburger rapes drunk college girls 

while his Oline men block the door to keep anyone from coming in.

Definitely paints an accurate picture.  :)

19 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I think some of the gang has been tailgating at Longworth, but we've been hanging out at Molly Malones in Covington and walking over the bridge. Free meter parking over there too if you get there early enough. Molly's has a free shuttle too if the weather's crappy.

On 10/28/2020 at 7:52 AM, saphead said:

I said this about Dalton at one point but what a message it would send for an NFL coach to say "sorry but we're playing our backup QB this game because our opponent has a history of headhunting our players & we don't trust the refs to prevent it."

Imagine the shitshow, it would be glorious.  If only the Bengals owner had been born with a spine...

Archived