Dunlap traded to seahawks

Everyone has a breaking point.

There was no salvaging of this marriage.

Glad we got something out of it.

Carlos' frustration with Lou and the defense got the best of him.

Always seemed very cool when I chatted with him on Twitter in his earlier days.

People here seem to forget that he was nominated for Walter Payton Man of the Year award numerous times.

I wish him well in Seattle.

18 hours ago, BengalFanInTO said:

So, they essentially traded Dunlap for nothing. I am OK with that but, in that case, I would have tried to trade him to the Falcons, Jaguars, Football Team, Lions, Jets or Giants. Don't put him somewhere he can succeed, even by osmosis. Fuck you Carlos. I hope you're an epic flop in Seattle. 

Why are you taking this so personally, you seem to have a lot of anger towards Dunlap?

I hope he wins a Super Bowl, he deserves it the way he was treated here.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Why are you taking this so personally, you seem to have a lot of anger towards Dunlap?

I hope he wins a Super Bowl, he deserves it the way he was treated here.

Ehhhh...He's been a good player for a long time, but I'm not so sure he was treated that poorly.

His play had slipped and the initial move down the depth chart was earned.  Lawson and Hubbard were probably the best ends.  Should the coaching staff have handled it better?  Probably.  Did Dunlap show his ass over it?  Yep.  From there it was a viscous cycle.  Dunlap acts up, he gets moved further down the depth chart which causes him to act up even more.  It gets to the point his teammates have even had enough.  The selfish part from Dunlap is how he could give two shits about his teammates.  It was all about himself. 

Good luck, Carlos.  Hope you perform.  I doubt the expectations out there are lower than with the Bengals.

On this day, three years ago, Carlos Dunlop knocked a pass out of the air and intercepted it for a touchdown against Colts to win the game. That was the last game I attended at home. It's too bad it ended this way, but I will always respect him for the player and person he was in Cincinnati.

1 hour ago, BengalBuck said:

On this day, three years ago, Carlos Dunlop knocked a pass out of the air and intercepted it for a touchdown against Colts to win the game. That was the last game I attended at home. It's too bad it ended this way, but I will always respect him for the player and person he was in Cincinnati.

Yeah I really don't understand why wanting out of this dumpster fire has people treating him like he buggered grandma, wiped his pecker on the curtains and kicked the dog on his way out.

22 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Yeah I really don't understand why wanting out of this dumpster fire has people treating him like he buggered grandma, wiped his pecker on the curtains and kicked the dog on his way out.

:)

Reminds me how much I miss guys like Mully and BJ on a more regular basis around here.  They always have an entertaining way of expressing themselves.

4 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Ehhhh...He's been a good player for a long time, but I'm not so sure he was treated that poorly.

His play had slipped and the initial move down the depth chart was earned.  Lawson and Hubbard were probably the best ends.  Should the coaching staff have handled it better?  Probably.  Did Dunlap show his ass over it?  Yep.  From there it was a viscous cycle.  Dunlap acts up, he gets moved further down the depth chart which causes him to act up even more.  It gets to the point his teammates have even had enough.  The selfish part from Dunlap is how he could give two shits about his teammates.  It was all about himself. 

Good luck, Carlos.  Hope you perform.  I doubt the expectations out there are lower than with the Bengals.

We have every bit the need for pass rushers as the Seahawks do. We are so many of you wishing him well in Seattle? If he does well there then that means he was dogging it here. As a Bengal fan, I'm not good with that. I get it sucks to lose and all but we can't tolerate players dogging it and then getting a ticket to ride. That's not a good precedent to set. He was paid very handsomely for his troubles to play here

1 hour ago, T-Dub said:

What a despicable way to describe his leaving..

Could care less about grams and the dog but...

Not on my curtains you dont!!..

2 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

We have every bit the need for pass rushers as the Seahawks do. We are so many of you wishing him well in Seattle? If he does well there then that means he was dogging it here. As a Bengal fan, I'm not good with that. I get it sucks to lose and all but we can't tolerate players dogging it and then getting a ticket to ride. That's not a good precedent to set. He was paid very handsomely for his troubles to play here

My "wishing him well" was more of a "rotsa ruck."  I don't think it's going to be so easy for him out there. 

Article in the Athletic just now essentially said he never messed with Taylor and Lou Poo and he essentially has been dogging it. 

They spoke to AJ Hawk who said Dulap is a physical freak who can rush 'when he wants to' and I think we did see that throughout his time here. Somewhat streaky as a general observation. I even recall he did not play much in year 1 and ML noted he had to 'learn how to practice' or something along those lines. 

If he is rejuvenated in Seattle he will probably do well or he will do well until he gets grumpy again. 

Archived