John Ross trying to whine his way out of Cincinnati

1 hour ago, Jupiter Fan said:

Get whatever, just don't let him take an active gameday roster spot from Tate ever again.

The guys ON the field played great.  Tee Higgins on a Superstar trajectory. Boyd and Tater are the bomb.   

34 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

Likely that no one wanted him. I'm no J Ross fan but I'd give him another shot and if/when he blows it, tell him he's done here and show him why

I am sure that has already been done by 2 different Bengals head coaches. He doesn’t deserve another shot, we already got guys who earned their playing time. 

21 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Pretty obvious he will walk.

Someone will probably pick him up.

What kind of comp pick would he get us?

He is a former top ten first round pick.

Doesn’t matter when he was drafted.  His new salary will be the biggest factor, so maybe a 6th...more likely a 7th.   Of course, that’s assuming that we lose more free agents than we sign,

4 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

Likely that no one wanted him. I'm no J Ross fan but I'd give him another shot and if/when he blows it, tell him he's done here and show him why

As many shots as hes had he never looked close to being legit..

As a poster once said..

"He doesnt have NFL hands"..

Or route running or toughness..

Cant wait for his roster spot to be filled next year..

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

As many shots as hes had he never looked close to being legit..

As a poster once said..

"He doesnt have NFL hands"..

Or route running or toughness..

Cant wait for his roster spot to be filled next year..

Don’t EVER draft pussys...that’s the moral of the story..

On 10/30/2020 at 9:23 PM, GoBengals said:

problem is, john ross, someone has TO WANT TO TRADE FOR YOU... to trade you... its no secret they tried to trade your ass already.

They got a 7th for Dunlap.  Even if this went back to the days of 17 round draft, there still woyldn:t be anyone stupid enough to offer a pick for his rusty ass.  Sell him to Seal Suck, Sascatchewan for a bucket of walrus blubber and a gallon of penguin shit (yesh, i know penguins aren't native to Canada...maybe they migrated)..

Archived