Tightass Game Day Thread

4 hours ago, DudleyDawson said:

That catch by Tate in that situation is why John Ross has no room on this roster.

It looked like the ball found its way into Boyd's hands before he even had time to even see it. I've never seen a catch like that before.

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

Don't look now but the young trio of Burrow/Callahan/Taylor have got this offense rolling. Obviously it's all about JB but I think it's pretty safe to say that everyone on that side of the ball has 100% bought in. If the defense can just play average for the rest of the year, they're going to be a handful for teams to deal with going forward. 

I guess exercising the demons of Carlos Dunlap did wonders for this defense. They definitely played with a different energy and made some big plays.

13 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

I guess exercising the demons of Carlos Dunlap did wonders for this defense. They definitely played with a different energy and made some big plays.

Any word on if Los played for Seattle today...and if he did anything of note?

18 hours ago, Duluoz said:

It looked like the ball found its way into Boyd's hands before he even had time to even see it. I've never seen a catch like that before.

My post was referring to that big 3rd down leaping catch Tate made. However, regarding that Boyd catch ... It reminded me of a few years back Palmer threw a pass to Bernard Scott out of the backfield. Scott just started to make his cut to the inside in front of the LB. He hadn't even turned his head to look for the ball, and the ball was in his hands. It was amazing to me. The best part of it though was that Scott didn't even break stride. He cut to the inside, hadn't even turned his head back yet, the ball hit right in his hands/gut, and he just kept running with it.

10 hours ago, DudleyDawson said:

It reminded me of a few years back Palmer threw a pass to Bernard Scott out of the backfield. Scott just started to make his cut to the inside in front of the LB. He hadn't even turned his head to look for the ball, and the ball was in his hands. It was amazing to me. The best part of it though was that Scott didn't even break stride. He cut to the inside, hadn't even turned his head back yet, the ball hit right in his hands/gut, and he just kept running with it.

Those perfectly timed pass/catch plays sure are purdy to watch, aren't they? That is if it's the Bengals....any other team pulling that crap is just lucky,

9 minutes ago, Duluoz said:

Those perfectly timed pass/catch plays sure are purdy to watch, aren't they? That is if it's the Bengals....any other team pulling that crap is just lucky,

Great timing, leaping ability , hands and focus...

That plays into it too.

And yes other teams its luck..😎

Archived