3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Bill Bergey, Jim LeClair, Reggie Williams.  After that.....

ODell Thurmon and Burfict.

Not sure how you would rank Alfred Williams and James Francis.

I wasn't a big Reinard Wilson.

They went to the 1989 Super Bowl with Leon White, Carl Zander, Joe Kelly, and Reggie Williams.

1982 Super Bowl Bo Harris, Jim LeClair, Glenn Cameron (good one esp w/ Leclaire), Reggie Williams

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

ODell Thurmon and Burfict.

Not sure how you would rank Alfred Williams and James Francis.

I wasn't a big Reinard Wilson.

They went to the 1989 Super Bowl with Leon White, Carl Zander, Joe Kelly, and Reggie Williams.

1982 Super Bowl Bo Harris, Jim LeClair, Glenn Cameron (good one esp w/ Leclaire), Reggie Williams

I can’t include a player who only played 1 season.  

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Kirby Criswell won me a game worn jersey in a trivia contest. :)

An NFL game worn jersey? His career consisted of 6 games, none for the Bengals. 

It sucked to cut a 2nd rounder before the season but I think that marked a huge plus in the Bengals player evaluations. They cut their losses right away before forcing him onto the field and hurting us there

8 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

An NFL game worn jersey? His career consisted of 6 games, none for the Bengals. 

It sucked to cut a 2nd rounder before the season but I think that marked a huge plus in the Bengals player evaluations. They cut their losses right away before forcing him onto the field and hurting us there

It wasn’t his game worn jersey. It was a jersey from the 1992 season but he was the answer to a trivia question that I knew and the jersey was my prize for knowing that.

On 11/6/2020 at 9:54 PM, Shebengal said:

It wasn’t his game worn jersey. It was a jersey from the 1992 season but he was the answer to a trivia question that I knew and the jersey was my prize for knowing that.

So what jersey did you get?

Archived