Letter from Pumpkin

http://images.e.bengals.com/EloquaImages/clients/CincinnatiBengalsInc/%7B4df145e2-b7af-44e1-8f74-e8823fe3d0de%7D_Bengal_B.jpg
Dearest High School Harry,

We are half way through the 2020 season, unique as it is, and I appreciate the opportunity to share some thoughts as we head into the second half of the NFL regular season.

First, I want to thank you for your perseverance and resilience this year. We are facing a medical phenomenon in our country and our community right now that requires diligence and adjustments by all of us. As we all work our way through this, I truly am grateful for your support of the Team, whether it be attending a game, wearing Bengals gear, or cheering while watching on TV or your mobile device or listening on the radio. Thank you for that and continue to stay safe.

Second, every year in the NFL, some team gets on a roll in the second half of the season that creates energy and enthusiasm for their town and for their fans. Will we be that team this year? I don’t know – but I hope so. You have supported us through a lot of changes over the past year and we are starting to see positive signs with the football team. You have encouraged our young quarterback, Joe Burrow, and so many more emerging players who are building a team that you can take pride in. Here in our building, we feel bought in and optimistic and we hope you do, too. Your support is meaningful.

I look to the second half of the season with excitement, and I wanted to briefly say “thank you” – we are excited to make the journey ahead together.

WHO DEY!
Katie Blackburn

IMG_0087 2.jpg

2 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

Oh man that picture is priceless!!!   Pumpkin thinks you're just DREAMY!

:)

Oh, and...:steelerssuck:

Thanks.  I get a kick out of it.  Son and I were invited to a Bengals event,

she was there (obviously) and I asked if she would mind having her pic 

taken with me.  The photographer told me to "smile" and I said "this is as good

as it gets" and she found that amusing, apparently.  I didn't even realize that she looked

up at me until I saw the pic.  Also like the pic because there is 60 lbs less of me not.

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Thanks.  I get a kick out of it.  Son and I were invited to a Bengals event,

she was there (obviously) and I asked if she would mind having her pic 

taken with me.  The photographer told me to "smile" and I said "this is as good

as it gets" and she found that amusing, apparently.  I didn't even realize that she looked

up at me until I saw the pic.  Also like the pic because there is 60 lbs less of me not.

You had your chance to ask her to draft Wyatt Davis..

Just damn!...😎

Archived