Playoffs?!?!

3 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

The NFL season might end altogether on January 1 when Biden's all masks all the time policy goes into effect.

Would be a real pain in the ass to play a strenuous sport like pro football with your breathing restricted.

I know you are making a joke, but Biden doesn't take office until Jan 20. Well after the playoffs start. 

So for the Super Burrow. (Bowl) :lol:

23 minutes ago, GoBengals said:

i think they only expand playoffs if they cut games righht?

if so theyd probably need to start cutting our games with this sunday, carve off losses, if we lose the game against like dallas, it just hurts us even more. we wont come close.

I think that's right.

49 minutes ago, OU_Stripes said:

Beat Pittsburgh and the playoffs become very possible even with the 7-game alignment. The schedule is not unkind.

Irrelevant though until they go out and do it.

If Ben is out because of Covid that makes things interesting

IMO, best-case scenario:  Ben is OUT for this Sunday, and the Bengals pull out a W.  For weeks, we hear that the only reason we won was because Ben was OUT.  Second game vs. stealers, Ben plays...and we beat them in an even more convincing fashion.

Hey, I can dream, can’t I?  :shrug:

3 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Wishful thinking.  You know The Rapist will play and all the mouthbreathers will talk about how tough and resilient he is.  ::nasty:

Right you are!..

It seems he pulls this stuff every year..

Injured Hero to Pissburgh fans..

I really want him to play this Sunday..

And JB whips his ass ..

8 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Wishful thinking.  You know The Rapist will play and all the mouthbreathers will talk about how tough and resilient he is.  ::nasty:

Oh I know. Even still if we lose all the division games this year we still could find a way in depending on tie breakers if we win the rest of the other games left.

4 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Oh I know. Even still if we lose all the division games this year we still could find a way in depending on tie breakers if we win the rest of the other games left.

Because of our tie vs. Philly, tie breakers will have zero effect on the Bengals’ chances for making the playoffs.

8 hours ago, Passepartout said:

It is a work in progress. But still Zac Taylor hope will get another year to develop. Sadly bosses do not allow that these days in these NFL times.

I dunno, m' dear... this is the Brown family we're talking about.  Look how long the put up with Marvy.

But, yeah.  I definitely agree that I would like to see Zac around for a few more years.

He's still building his team.  Has some out with the old, in with the new manipulation to do.

John Ross is out.  Tee Higgins in in. AND we may have just picked up the first round pick we should have drafted instead of Ross.  Remains to be seen, 

can't be any worse as far as the team is concerned.

Cedrick Ogbuhei is out.  Jonah Williams is in.

Of course, out with Woody Woodpecker, in with Athens Joe.

Billy Price seems to have a pulse and Somethingiji looks interesting.

Out with Cancerlos Dunlap and his attitude.

Now if they can only teach Carl Lawson to line up four inches further back...

My dream?  What would make all right with this miserable world we live in now?

Make the playoffs and win a game.

That would certainly clean the air.

Archived