Sewer Brewer: Week 10

10 hours ago, SF2 said:

Look, if you don’t understand how college recruiting works and how Covid has affected the different conferences and States this year than I am wasting my time.  

LSU lost to Auburn 48-11 this year, therefore Ed Orgeron sucks.  Brilliant logic. 

Harbaugh won’t need to recruit and is a better coach than Taylor.  

What are you talking about?  Michigan has consistently recruited top 20 recruiting classes and often in the top 10.  Harbaugh has talent.  He's a nut bag!  He's never had a decent QB because he is a horrible QB coach.  He even ruined Kaepernick.  His bizarre behavior has been on display for a while.  You think kids, or grown men, are going to follow that?  He's done if he doesn't get some kind of professional help.

27 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

What are you talking about?  Michigan has consistently recruited top 20 recruiting classes and often in the top 10.  Harbaugh has talent.  He's a nut bag!  He's never had a decent QB because he is a horrible QB coach.  He even ruined Kaepernick.  His bizarre behavior has been on display for a while.  You think kids, or grown men, are going to follow that?  He's done if he doesn't get some kind of professional help.

Didn't he sleep at one of his recruits houses? Like in his bedroom even?

10 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Your argument that people don't want to play in Michigan kind of goes hand in hand with top FAs playing in Cincinnati doesn't it?

Either way I think anyone who doesn't recognize that this team had to be rebuilt from the ground up and that that is still on going had unrealistic expectations. We had players that are old and not contributing or at least not like they used to, (I'm looking at you AJ Green) we had malcontents that are now traded, we have the worst O-line in football, and two of our big free agent acquisitions are out, one for the rest of the year and one of them hasnt played at all this year so far.

I don't care if it was Harbaugh or Taylor anyone who thought this team was going to be doing better than they are is being naive.  We don't have the necessary talent yet.

This is a good post.  Look, I don’t blame Zach Taylor for taking a job his resume indicates we wasn’t ready for.  The current state of this franchise falls squarely on ownership.  

The previous 4 drafts before this year were terrible. Add in the almost non existent participation in FA and it’s no secret why this team is in the state it is in. 

9 hours ago, UncleEarl said:

Told one of his QBs not to eat chicken because it's a "nervous bird." 

This just makes me like him more.  I hate everything with feathers. 

This is a boring shitty franchise. Harbaugh would put us on the map. 

Archived