Washington No Names Week Transactions. etc.

Cincinnati added cornerbacks Donnie Lewis and Trajan Bandy to the practice squad, reinforcing an embattled position that can’t seem to shake the injury bug. Given how things have gone recently there, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see one of these guys called up to the active roster for Week 11.

The Bengals also added Freedom Akinmoladun and Trayvon Henderson to the reserve/COVID-19 list, while also removing Trae Waynes from it. (where's Margus?)

Waynes now reverts to the reserve/injured list, where he’s been since suffering an injury before he could even debut with his new team.

With the Bengals surprisingly waiving new arrival Takkarist McKinley, this could not be the last of roster moves we see at cornerback this week as the team searches for help.

I've been waiting to say this for months. 

A rare upside to this whole COVID mess.  I don't have to worry about Jamie_B walking around Fed Ex after a Bengals win finding any fan he can to high five them.  Also, hopefully Burrow doesn't do this on play one:

Bengals opening play 2012

Also, the last time Washington beat Cincy, 1991 (regular season play).  

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-rookie-chase-young-most-excited-play-bengals-ravens (this article is from May 2020). 

5 hours ago, Go Skins said:

I've been waiting to say this for months. 

A rare upside to this whole COVID mess.  I don't have to worry about Jamie walking around Fed Ex after a Bengals win finding any fan he can to high five them.  Also, hopefully Burrow doesn't do this on play one:

Bengals opening play 2012

Also, the last time Washington beat Cincy, 1991 (regular season play).  

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington/redskins/redskins-rookie-chase-young-most-excited-play-bengals-ravens (this article is from May 2020). 

Damn ol' Sanu slung that thing up there off his back foot too. 

Our D will be shite the rest of the year that is a given. I would like to see the team work the offense as if the score was close, stop chasing the score as this will just get JB hurt. Just run a balanced offense and try and build some kind of OL cohesion. We pass far too much and that puts too much pressure on a weak OL. 

This is a bit of a tricky game. On first glance, Washington looks like a bag of shit but, they aren't as bad as their 2-7 record would indicate. They have the #1 passing defense, are 5th in sacks (with 28), Alex Smith has back to back 300 yard+ passing games,  and their running back is averaging 4.2 yards per carry this season. I want the Bengals to pound these guys but, it might not be as easy as some think.  

18 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Cincinnati added cornerbacks Donnie Lewis and Trajan Bandy to the practice squad, reinforcing an embattled position that can’t seem to shake the injury bug. Given how things have gone recently there, it wouldn’t be a surprise to see one of these guys called up to the active roster for Week 11.

The Bengals also added Freedom Akinmoladun and Trayvon Henderson to the reserve/COVID-19 list, while also removing Trae Waynes from it. (where's Margus?)

Waynes now reverts to the reserve/injured list, where he’s been since suffering an injury before he could even debut with his new team.

With the Bengals surprisingly waiving new arrival Takkarist McKinley, this could not be the last of roster moves we see at cornerback this week as the team searches for help.

"Where's Margus?" How about where's Price? Game ball for Titans game and he disappeared? No mention of him in any of the stories on Bengals.com since?

25 minutes ago, MOC said:

"Where's Margus?" How about where's Price? Game ball for Titans game and he disappeared? No mention of him in any of the stories on Bengals.com since?

I think we knew Hopkins would start once back on the active roster..

Price was allright in his absence but Hopkins IS the starter..

Interesting to see who will start on Oline this week..

If Jonah back I see 

Williams Adenijji Hopkins Big Q and Johnson if Hart cant go..

Sit Jordan Redmond and Price .

5 hours ago, MOC said:

Margus went on Covid reserve list same time as some others.

As of this morning, he and Freddy Johnson are still on it.

What's up with both of them?  Both could be productive on

the active roster.

I guess they really got it.

8 hours ago, Go Skins said:

The sports show I listen to in DC does a betting segment every week.  

One of the hosts has this game going over 47 total points. 

Been watching how Vegas is moving with it..

Washington is now favored by 1pt..

O/U is 46.5.. 

Bengals have covered 6 of their last 8 games (5 of their last 6)..

I see it as down to the with the Bengals pulling it out..

Id take the over in this game..

3 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Been watching how Vegas is moving with it..

Washington is now favored by 1pt..

O/U is 46.5.. 

Bengals have covered 6 of their last 8 games (5 of their last 6)..

I see it as down to the with the Bengals pulling it out..

Id take the over in this game..

7c687debe61f4b5aca1f1465811bbd05.jpg

On 11/19/2020 at 1:07 PM, BengalFanInTO said:

This is a bit of a tricky game. On first glance, Washington looks like a bag of shit but, they aren't as bad as their 2-7 record would indicate. They have the #1 passing defense, are 5th in sacks (with 28), Alex Smith has back to back 300 yard+ passing games,  and their running back is averaging 4.2 yards per carry this season. I want the Bengals to pound these guys but, it might not be as easy as some think.  

Yeah Capt. Checkdown will be going horizontal all game, tackling will be important and the offensive line better get ready because the Washington Whateverthefucks have the most complete defensive line in the NFL....Not even close, if they are healthy it's going to be a problem.

These next few weeks are crucial for Taylor has they have supposedly winnable games on the schedule. 

5 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

Yeah Capt. Checkdown will be going horizontal all game, tackling will be important and the offensive line better get ready because the Washington Whateverthefucks have the most complete defensive line in the NFL....Not even close, if they are healthy it's going to be a problem.

These next few weeks are crucial for Taylor has they have supposedly winnable games on the schedule. 

Not to mention they have a good HC and we do not

Archived