Geno's Absence

Geno Atkins announces birth of his daughter

Geno and his wife Kristen delivered their second child last week.

By Nick Manchester@NickManchester9  Nov 18, 2020, 5:11pm EST 

New York Giants v Cincinnati Bengals

Geno Atkins missed last weeks’ game against the Stealers. 

Today, Atkins announced on Instagram on Wednesday the reason for his absence. His wife, Kristen, gave birth their second child, Isla Elise, on Monday, November 9th.

“Last Monday we welcomed Isla Elise Atkins into the world 5 weeks early.” Atkins said. “She has had quite the journey and we are blessed to finally have her home with us. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions, but my wide is recovering amazingly and I’m so thankful to her for bringing our girl into this world #girldad.”

Zac Taylor said that Atkins was out last week due to “personal reasons. The birth of his first daughter certainly explains that.

33 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Geno Atkins announces birth of his daughter

Geno and his wife Kristen delivered their second child last week.

By Nick Manchester@NickManchester9  Nov 18, 2020, 5:11pm EST 

New York Giants v Cincinnati Bengals

Geno Atkins missed last weeks’ game against the Stealers. 

Today, Atkins announced on Instagram on Wednesday the reason for his absence. His wife, Kristen, gave birth their second child, Isla Elise, on Monday, November 9th.

“Last Monday we welcomed Isla Elise Atkins into the world 5 weeks early.” Atkins said. “She has had quite the journey and we are blessed to finally have her home with us. It’s been a whirlwind of emotions, but my wide is recovering amazingly and I’m so thankful to her for bringing our girl into this world 

Zac Taylor said that Atkins was out last week due to “personal reasons. The birth of his first daughter certainly explains that.

Beautiful story..

But.....

Where have any  tackles been made besides a day off? NONE.

As a man of his Word Mike Brown is essentially paying him for notifications on childbirth.

Geno..dont you EVER disrespect or say the old man wasnt good to you..

Archived