WTF Game Day Thread

Just disband the team at this point. There is no hope. There is no future. All of us hang around here because we cling to a fantasy that this franchise will catch lightning in a bottle. It's never going to happen. At least not in my lifetime.  That's a mother fucking wrap folks. 

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Did anyone see the replay?  Announcers said it was too gruesome or something...........  I don't give a shit, I want to knwo whether to be pissed at an OL or the refs

The coaching staff for not realizing the danger throwing the ball this much with this shit offensive line.... especially against the best defensive line in the NFL

2 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

The coaching staff for not realizing the danger throwing the ball this much with this shit offensive line.... especially against the best defensive line in the NFL

Definitely this.  Even just in this game, Jordan couldn't handle that guy one on one all game but the coaches let him keep trying. 

It definitely feels empty/false to watch this team now.  Nothing they do all year matters to next season - they need to re-do the OL, they need to fire the DC and retool the DL and CB's, and they need to replace Fat Randy.  The WR's aren't getting any time with Joe so who gives a shit?

14 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

At this point the whole fucking coaching needs to be fired.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Definitely this.  Even just in this game, Jordan couldn't handle that guy one on one all game but the coaches let him keep trying. 

What's the big deal... what's the worst that could happen. 

3 minutes ago, BBR said:

Definitely Jordan's guy and the way it bent, that knee has to have been shredded.

It reminds me a lot of Alex Smith's injury.... oddly enough

Archived