WTF Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, High School Harry said:

Right now I am more interested in the radio post game show than the rest of the game.

I think that's true for all of us - all I care about is Joe's prognosis, I mean it's the only thing that matters to the Bengals' future at this point (other than firing this coaching staff

Been a long time since I’ve posted but nothing really changes...

Stealers game was pure groundhog day. 

What an absolute crime in what happened to Burrow. It looks really bad and so unfair to the shining young rookie who has been nothing but positive and tenacious. 

Bengals shouldn’t be allowed to have players with a future. Happy for Dunlap. Gotta trade Green. 

Another season is over. 

OFU

Original Fed-Up

Just now, High School Harry said:

I want to see how MikeandKatie react to this.  

I expect it'll be like always, they'll try to hide as much about the injury as they can, Hobson will come out with all kinds of "hidden positives"/"silver lining" whatever the fuck, and give us the typical tone-deaf do-nothing song-and-dance.

It's just like Mixon.  Dude spends a month not playing and THEN they put him on IR?  Bengals always do this, they did with AJ last year:  is he coming back?  Maybe?  Keep buying shit fans, keep your hopes up!

I really wasn't overly hyped for this season other than the future looks awesome since we found our future. Just watching how good we could be was fine for now.

It's unlikely to be a career ending injury but I'm crushed.

I have no interest in watching this team right now.

F me hard......................

I haven’t posted in years but I’ve been here browsing the whole time. Feels wrong to not chime in here.... This is just devastating.... I don’t care about this year, but  I’m just praying this doesn’t significantly harm or setback his career as this type of injury has done to so many others.

Sorry guys, rooting for this team just never gets any easier, does it?

Archived