Joe Burrow Injury Thread...

4 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

K-car and the Mini vans were shite, but they did save Chrysler from bankruptcy. 

I did own a 73 2 door impala for a bit, simply nicknamed 'the boat', i think each door weighed 500 pounds lol.

Also had a nice 1976 Malibu, that was a respectable car but I wrecked it.

Speaking of shite cars, my brother had a Ford Capri, cant recall the year but my dad would not let him park it on the driveway as it was always dropping fluids lol

My mom loved muscle cars. She had a 1969 GTO with the Hurst Dual gate shifting option.  Dad blew the engine going to Muncie one day.  Junked it (Ooofff)

She then got a 1973 Pontiac Grand Am.  After 7 years in Ohio it was rusty as hell but had a 400 4bbl  TH-350 in it and it could fly. I wrecked it a little and the insurance company goes,”We ain’t fixing that rusty piece of crap”. 

After the Newport piece of shit she got a 300ZX with the manual tranny.  Then an Infinity Q45 and now at 82 drives an Infinity G35. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

My mom loved muscle cars. She had a 1969 GTO with the Hurst Dual gate shifting option.  Dad blew the engine going to Muncie one day.  Junked it (Ooofff)

She then got a 1973 Pontiac Grand Am.  After 7 years in Ohio it was rusty as hell but had a 400 4bbl  TH-350 in it and it could fly. I wrecked it a little and the insurance company goes,”We ain’t fixing that rusty piece of crap”. 

After the Newport piece of shit she got a 300ZX with the manual tranny.  Then an Infinity Q45 and now at 82 drives an Infinity G35. 

I loved the look of 240-280 Zees...

1 minute ago, claptonrocks said:

I loved the look of 240-280 Zees...

Yeah, Datsun 280Z turbo was an awesome little  car.  300ZX was a really comfortable, easy, and fun car to drive.  Drove it all the way to Dez Moans Iowa and back for a wedding once.  There is about a 300 mile stretch between Indy and Iowa where no humans live.  You can drive fast. 

3 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yeah, Datsun 280Z turbo was an awesome little  car.  300ZX was a really comfortable, easy, and fun car to drive.  Drove it all the way to Dez Moans Iowa and back for a wedding once.  There is about a 300 mile stretch between Indy and Iowa where no humans live.  You can drive fast. 

I drove a 73 Vette from. Florida to Houston and my ass was Worn Out..

Suspension sucked..

Felt like I was in an old Hudson..

2 hours ago, saphead said:

I love me some car talk, but has anyone heard how JB is doing a week after the surgery? 

Obviously, the surgery was a success.  I mean we didn’t know Alex Smith almost died for a year.  Expect almost no factual updates. 

Besides, it’s the offseason so us mods are not paying attention. 

9 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

This thread went from injury to dead beat cars, how ironic is that.  😂 

Yeah how long before the two topics start to become conflated in people's minds (or at least subconscious) and we can't separate the two in the future? 😄

"So yeah I seem to recall a few months back we were talkin' about Joe and something about he was a bit rusty and after surgery he was a bit jacked up in the back and they had to flush his system to get out all the particulates left behind by the mechan... er.. I mean doctor... ?  Or something?"

Or something more extreme from someone like Catfish or someone else who pops in with an extreme viewpoint every once in a while:

"You hear about this thing though?  Joe Burrow is a TRANNY!  Yeah yeah someone on this Bengal board I read said Joe Burrow got injured, and then he broke his rod and they had to replace parts with a tranny!  Yeah man it's real crazy in Ohio right now..."

image.jpeg.3fc875da7c1eccb91f0b902ed5327c7c.jpeg

• 3 months later...
1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

btw... Steak Burrow has a bunch of crayfish on top of it...

Whew.  I was afraid it came with a drunk college kid. 

Sounds delicious, btw...Need a trip to Cincinnati.  Haven’t been to the Precinct in decades. 

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

Maybe he doesn't like The Precinct.

(son and I are going April 1 to celebrate our second COVID vaccines.  He already has his and

I get mine Friday)

btw... Steak Burrow has a bunch of crayfish on top of it...

They are called Crawdads!  Bloody Yankees.  

Archived