Joe Burrow Injury Thread...

Love hearing updates on how the guy is doing, but that was a bit....awkward.  I'm not sure if his parents weren't portrayed accurately, but they seemed like prototypical helicopter parents.  He's a grown man.  Go watch the games, enjoy them and STFU. 

• 2 weeks later...

Frankenknee...

AND ... Update to an old thread comment.

The crayfish/crawdads/crawdeads/mud bugs on the Steak Burrow

at The Precinct ARE edible.

Had dinner there last evening with son and lady friend and while

I did not order it (three filets, two barrel house, one petite) I did

ask the waiter who confirmed that, yes, you eat em'.

Everyone on this board needs to listen to the latest Cris Collinsworth podcast episode - his interview with Burrow.  I am listening to this literally right now - was going to start a thread but will use this one. I have never heard quite as hard a defense and statement of loyalty to ZT as Burrow gave there. Caught Collinsworth by surprise. Not sure "ZT is on the hot seat" is a legit thing. His bond with Burrow seems pretty legit.

Also, Burrow is REALLY far along in the rehab process. He confirmed he's now making throws dropping back and simulating play action etc.  Said only thing he isn't doing yet is throwing off of roll outs. Collinsworth was caught off guard on this point as well. 

It's a great listen. 

22 minutes ago, membengal said:

Everyone on this board needs to listen to the latest Cris Collinsworth podcast episode - his interview with Burrow.  I am listening to this literally right now - was going to start a thread but will use this one. Everyone on here should listen to it - I have never heard quite as hard a defense and statement of loyalty to ZT as Burrow gave there. Caught Collinsworth by surprise. Not sure "ZT is on the hot seat" is a legit thing. His bond with Burrow seems pretty legit.

Also, he is REALLY far along in the rehab process. He confirmed he's now making throws dropping back and simulating play action etc.  Said only thing he isn't doing yet is throwing off of roll outs. Collinsworth was caught off guard on this point as well. 

It's a great listen. 

Link?

21 minutes ago, membengal said:

Not a big Collinsworth fan, but thank god his podcasts aren't hours long.  Who has time for that, but it seems every podcast that gets popular keeps getting longer, and longer, and longer...

Archived