Remaining Schedule

Nov. 29
ny_giants.png New York GiantsPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 1:00pm ET FOX Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 6
miami-nfl.png at Miami DolphinsHard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, FL 1:00pm ET CBS Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 13
dallas.png Dallas CowboysPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 1:00pm ET FOX Buy Tickets
Monday
Dec. 21
pittsburgh.png Pittsburgh StealersPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 8:15pm ET ESPN Buy Tickets
Sunday
Dec. 27
houston-nfl.png at Houston TexansNRG Stadium, Houston, TX 1:00pm ET CBS Buy Tickets
Sunday
Jan. 3
baltimore.png Baltimore RavensPaul Brown Stadium, Cincinnati, OH 1:00pm ET CBS Buy Tickets

Anyone see another win? Maybe the Giants but after that, nope. Looks like a top 5  pick in the draft next year.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

With Finley....

Bring in Kaepernick.  I would actually watch the remaining games for curiosity sake.  Finley means I am going hiking or something.  I won’t watch the equivalent of a bad MAC team play. 

9 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Bring in Kaepernick.  I would actually watch the remaining games for curiosity sake.  Finley means I am going hiking or something.  I won’t watch the equivalent of a bad MAC team play. 

I was thinking the exact same thing.... glad I'm not the only one...

Is there anyone else out there?  We will be signing someone... not thinking the practice squad QB will be good enough for game day...

12 hours ago, SF2 said:

You take that back. Ryan Finley has elite qualities of some sort. Remember the Bengals traded up at Taylor's request in order to draft him. Show us what a good coach you are Zac. 

11 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

You take that back. Ryan Finley has elite qualities of some sort. Remember the Bengals traded up at Taylor's request in order to draft him. Show us what a good coach you are Zac. 

Does anyone own a sarcasm pressure washer?  Finley: 3 starts, 64 QB rating. Great choice to mentor the QB of the future LOL.  

No worries boys, Brandon Allen gets the start LOL

I guess the evidence and now anonymous sources claiming this coaching staff is all about "their favourites" is 100% true.  The one good sign might be Taylor is clearly desperate if he's starting the PS QB after seeing his backup play for less than half a game.  All we can hope is that Allen sucks and doesn't help buy this horrendous coaching staff another season.

Everyone on here damn well carved in stone knows what is going to happen.

They are going to pull a couple wins out of their wazoos, draft out of the top five and Sewell goes

into the Hall of Fame via another team.

No more Suck for Sewell, I'll be into Choke for Creed.

Trade down, trade up from the second round but this guy looks

to be everything Billy Price wasn't.  Check his arm length first.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:09 PM, High School Harry said:

They are going to pull a couple wins out of their wazoos, draft out of the top five and Sewell goes

Meh.   A draft pick isn't going to fix this.  

7 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Meh.   A draft pick isn't going to fix this.  

True but at least it’s a start. The Bengals were 4-12 when they drafted Munoz, 2 years later they were in the Super Bowl. Therefore...

Here's a thought.

The Dallas Cowboinks as of today draft 4th behind us.

They are here December 13.

Would they Suck for Sewell or be content at 4 and either trade down

or take Penn State Linebacker Micah Parsons as in the article below?

Would we be interested in Parsons if we flipped positions and they took Sewell?

Sunday scoreboard watching will be fun with the Jets, Jags and now Boinks.

Still saying we have a real shot at the Gnats.

On 11/25/2020 at 2:09 PM, High School Harry said:

No more Suck for Sewell, I'll be into Choke for Creed.

Trade down, trade up from the second round but this guy looks

to be everything Billy Price wasn't.  Check his arm length first.

Where to play him?..Humphrey is lefthanded..

Archived