I am a Die-Hard Bengals Fan

I will watch the game blah if I have to, but I am not quitting on this franchise.  We will be a better team one of these days.

Heads up everyone and stay positive.  Please remember this team needs support and belief.  This team is not thumbs down. 
The franchise is not jinxed and the coaching staff is not thumbs down.  
Everyone works hard to put their best foot forward.  We will win a playoff game at some point I know it is most likely 2022 or 2023 Season, but I can wait.  
I love football and it is my hope that this teams fans can please remain positive.  
Stop trashing this team, this team means a lot to me and I rarely miss a game on tv.  
I hope we win another game this year.  If not see you next year.  Go Bengals and let’s keep being winners.  Proud of this team for not giving up during lean seasons.  Don’t want to see or hear the city of Cincinnati quit on this franchise either. 
Cincinnati Bengals Super Bowl Champions every year in my heart and I hope they remain ones in your hearts.

Show some love for football.  Go Bengals.  For now every lead the Bengals get in a game, enjoy the moment.  Don’t look at the Bengals in the long term, one game at a time for now.  That’s all. 

Welcome. 

I wish I could share your optimism.  Thirty years of ineptitude kind of wears you down.

Finally, if you enjoy the Bengals in spite of all their issues that is great.  On the other hand, telling other fans how they should behave isn't going to go well for you.  You do you and let others be themselves. 

Oh yeah well I've been a Bengal fan for the years of 1981,82, 83, half of 86, 88' most of 90, the 1st 2 pre-season games of 94, the spring & summer of 2003, half of 04, all of 05 and the 1st week of 06, 2011-15, 2 games in 19, and partially a fan this year. Those are the times I give a thumbs up to. 

I read a Yahoo article on the Bengals in 2010 because I heard we were getting a good player so I give 2010 a sideways thumb. 

48 minutes ago, Bengalsfan088 said:

Anyways if you don’t agree with my views that’s fine.  I have been a Die-Hard Bengals fan from 2011 -2017 , 2019-present.  Even though I started checking scores back in 2002.          

Ah, a youngster.  This may be an unpleasant place for you.  Lots of jaded old-timers here.

I've been a fan since 1971 when I attended my first game.  My attention has waxed and waned over the years.  At times they give you hope, but it is ripped right from you in the end.  The past 29 years of Mike Brown's mismanagement has taught me to expect failure, and I haven't been disappointed.  Good luck to your psyche as a Bengals fan.  You'll need it.

Here's a tip, youngster... Find another team and move on quickly!

I've been enduring this mess since the 70's. Odds are VERY much on the side of me never seeing this team win it all in this lifetime. Most likely never see them win a playoff game at this rate.

That "I'll tough it out and someday see the fruits of being a committed fan to a poor franchise" things sounds ok enough when you're 22. Add another three decades of WTF football and I'm scratching my head as to why I ever thought that was a good idea.

I was ready to bail with Carson's injury and knew it would be ages before they turned it around. This team is WAY worse than those Bengals and there's no guarantee the golden boy will ever really recover.. 

I am disgusted with The Brown family, but mostly myself for investing the emotional baggage into something I can't control and know is a very bad idea. 

Don't do drugs, don't text and drive and don't invest your heart in Cincy football.

On 11/23/2020 at 1:04 PM, BENGALS666 said:

Here's a tip, youngster... Find another team and move on quickly!

I've been enduring this mess since the 70's. Odds are VERY much on the side of me never seeing this team win it all in this lifetime. Most likely never see them win a playoff game at this rate.

That "I'll tough it out and someday see the fruits of being a committed fan to a poor franchise" things sounds ok enough when you're 22. Add another three decades of WTF football and I'm scratching my head as to why I ever thought that was a good idea.

I was ready to bail with Carson's injury and knew it would be ages before they turned it around. This team is WAY worse than those Bengals and there's no guarantee the golden boy will ever really recover.. 

I am disgusted with The Brown family, but mostly myself for investing the emotional baggage into something I can't control and know is a very bad idea. 

Don't do drugs, don't text and drive and don't invest your heart in Cincy football.

Moved to Dayton in 1974.  I feel your pain.  And ALL of my children moved on from the Bengals in the last 8 years.  Honestly, I loved taking my kids to games over the years (4 kids) They have totally turned their back on the team which is sad.  

2 hours ago, SF2 said:

Moved to Dayton in 1974.  I feel your pain.  And ALL of my children moved on from the Bengals in the last 8 years.  Honestly, I loved taking my kids to games over the years (4 kids) They have totally turned their back on the team which is sad.  

Shows their smarter than their old man.  Smarter than me as well.....

11 hours ago, SF2 said:

I hope this Christmas that you take a dump in every one of their Christmas stockings.

Seriously.

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I hope this Christmas that you take a dump in every one of their Christmas stockings.

Seriously.

Meh, three are Saints fans so I can’t do that.  My oldest daughter is a Browns fan so I hope the mouse trap in her stocking feels good.  

Super die hard Bengals fan here too. Haven't watched one play this whole year. I can't watch the games with fake fans in the seats. Last thing i want to watch is coaches being forced to wear masks. Have listened to bits and pieces of some games on the radio.  

Honestly i think this could very well be the last NFL season for quite some time to come if they even finish this one.  

Archived