Nobody is saying the “K” word?

This has been brought up in at least one of the other threads.  Sure would be interesting and quite ironic if they did bring in Kaep...arguably the least progressive team in the league making a bold move.  IMHO, not a bad idea except for the distracting media circus that would surround it.

16 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

This has been brought up in at least one of the other threads.  Sure would be interesting and quite ironic if they did bring in Kaep...arguably the least progressive team in the league making a bold move.  IMHO, not a bad idea except for the distracting media circus that would surround it.

So, you get a backup quality QB who hasn't played in several years AND a media circus.  Why would any team do that?

On 11/23/2020 at 11:44 AM, UncleEarl said:

So, you get a backup quality QB who hasn't played in several years AND a media circus.  Why would any team do that?

I don’t know if this is sarcasm or what, but now the MFB circus is starting Allen.  How much more laughter can we get or people continuing to laugh at this organization?  To me, I think Kaep is better than the two QBs we have and I really don’t like the guy for many reasons, but what can it hurt not to bring him in? The organization’s reputation?  😂 

2 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

I don’t know if this is sarcasm or what, but now the MFB circus is starting Allen.  How much more laughter can we get or people continuing to laugh at this organization?  To me, I think Kaep is better than the two QBs we have and I really don’t like the guy for many reasons, but what can it hurt not to bring him in? The organization’s reputation?  😂 

what if i told you.....

no one gives a shit what a bunch of clowns on facebook and the internet say about the multi billion dollar organization, in the organization. they are getting releif money for unsold tikcets and merch this year, and if burrow is back game 1 will be sold out next year.

why would we try to win these games? lets get that #3 overall pick and get shit going.  also finley sucks dick, so can allen even be worse?  im not sure anyone cares who gets thumped behind the line in the next 6 weeks.

1 hour ago, TigerJ@w said:

What has the guy been doing the past few years?  Is he even in shape?  That workout he did last year was shady as hell.  I don't even think he's a QB anymore.  He's a political person, which is fine.  He has a great platform and should go with it.  I would not want any part of the zoo of media that would follow him.

6 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

What has the guy been doing the past few years?  Is he even in shape?  That workout he did last year was shady as hell.  I don't even think he's a QB anymore.  He's a political person, which is fine.  He has a great platform and should go with it.  I would not want any part of the zoo of media that would follow him.

Bingo....

47 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

He is a gym shoe hyper who sells grossly overpriced sneakers made by Asian slave labor children.

2 hours ago, Catfish Bob said:

We might as well bring him in and let him play to put this whole thing to rest. We aint got nothing to lose.  

Yes we do...

So what if he wins a game or two?(doubt it) ...

Ruins our draft position to get Sewell..and we have to get him somehow someway..and you know it!

The 4 letter network would love to headline Kap here or Anywhere for so called ratings..

Lets see improvement from some young ones but LOSE OUT to help JB in the future...

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Yes we do...

So what if he wins a game or two?(doubt it) ...

Ruins our draft position to get Sewell..and we have to get him somehow someway..and you know it!

The 4 letter network would love to headline him here or Anywhere for so called ratings..

Lets see improvement from some young ones but LOSE OUT to help JB in the future...

I think we are going to win a game or two.

Seems odd to root for them to lose but, in effect, that's what we're doing.

I mean, it's going to take a top 4 pick to get Sewell. I just don't see it happening. Likely if they win just one more game it'll knock them out of the top 5. I think they'll likely do that this Sun to be honest. Giants are fucking horrible. I look for Bates to score his first TD this week. 

8 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

No way Kaep will take a job in the NFL anymore, ...he's a rich shoe salesman now.

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

I mean, it's going to take a top 4 pick to get Sewell. I just don't see it happening. Likely if they win just one more game it'll knock them out of the top 5. I think they'll likely do that this Sun to be honest. Giants are fucking horrible. I look for Bates to score his first TD this week. 

You said the Giants are horrible and your not wrong..

We are Horrible..and Im not wrong..

To take you into an NFL battle do you want Daniel Jones at the helm or pluck between eiither of these two frauds as nfl QBs..

Archived