Nobody is saying the “K” word?

Just now, claptonrocks said:

To take you into an NFL battle do you want Daniel Jones at the helm or puck between eiither these two frauds as nfl QBs?

I mean six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. They all suck at the end of the day.

Which one sucks worse on Sunday though...who knows?

42 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I mean six in one hand, half a dozen in the other. They all suck at the end of the day.

Which one sucks worse on Sunday though...who knows?

But the answer would seem to be Jones no? 

You know theyre favored right?

For good reason..

We are in the deep pits everywhere but receivers (and Bates) on this team..

Its not just QB ..its Everywhere..

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

All it takes is a couple turnovers. Jones is a turnover machine. 

All you need to know is the Giants’ top rusher has only 384 yards rushing this year which is over 100 yards more than the next guy.  The top rusher?  Daniel Jones. 

23 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

I still remember that play..

How did he even manage to contort himself like that?...

There may be a bar in Cleveland with that pic on it...

This video is bad quality and they only show the play for a second, but still great to see Wasteverharn getting humiliated

On 11/25/2020 at 10:12 PM, spicoli said:

I mean, it's going to take a top 4 pick to get Sewell. I just don't see it happening. Likely if they win just one more game it'll knock them out of the top 5. I think they'll likely do that this Sun to be honest. Giants are fucking horrible. I look for Bates to score his first TD this week. 

Do you seriously think the Bengals will win more games this year with Allen or Finley at QB? To ask the question is to answer it. That's not even mentioning the terrible defense.  Giants are a bad NFL team. But they have professional coaches. We don't. 

7 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Do you seriously think the Bengals will win more games this year with Allen or Finley at QB? To ask the question is to answer it. That's not even mentioning the terrible defense.  Giants are a bad NFL team. But they have professional coaches. We don't. 

Professional coaches are overrated, we do just fine without them. 

On 11/27/2020 at 6:18 PM, sois said:

Yes I want kaep

You want a guy who was 3-16 his last 2 years, averaged 177 yards per game passing lifetime, and completed less than 60% of his passes?  

What,  because for 1 year he was successful in a gimmick offense on a team with the #2 defense?   An offense that relied on his legs which are now 7 years older and everyone knows how to stop? 

Pass.  

56 minutes ago, SF2 said:

You want a guy who was 3-16 his last 2 years, averaged 177 yards per game passing lifetime, and completed less than 60% of his passes?  

What,  because for 1 year he was successful in a gimmick offense on a team with the #2 defense?   An offense that relied on his legs which are now 7 years older and everyone knows how to stop? 

Pass.  

I'm not saying I want Kaep...but...when the bar is set at Ryan Finley and/or Brandon Allen, it doesn't take too much talent to get a more competitive QB.  I'm sure there are those who will say "suck for Sewell", or whatever, but why even play the games if you're not trying to win?  Draft picks are a crap shoot, especially with the brain trust in our "scouting" department, so why purposely lose?  Unless you're at least trying to win, you shouldn't even be playing the game IMHO.

With the seriousness and extent of JB's knee injury, I think we're talking about more than just a few more games to finish out this year...so what's the plan?  Hopefully it's something more than just Finley/Allen/Waterboy.

And the fact is Kap has already turned down offers to be a backup. The Ravens were set to offer him a contract until his girlfriend set out a Tweet comparing Ray Lewis to a slave owner.  Nobody needs that shit. 

16 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I'm not saying I want Kaep...but...when the bar is set at Ryan Finley and/or Brandon Allen, it doesn't take too much talent to get a more competitive QB.  I'm sure there are those who will say "suck for Sewell", or whatever, but why even play the games if you're not trying to win?  Draft picks are a crap shoot, especially with the brain trust in our "scouting" department, so why purposely lose?  Unless you're at least trying to win, you shouldn't even be playing the game IMHO.

With the seriousness and extent of JB's knee injury, I think we're talking about more than just a few more games to finish out this year...so what's the plan?  Hopefully it's something more than just Finley/Allen/Waterboy.

Id go with waterboy..

4 hours ago, SmoothD said:

I'd see how much it would take to get Jameis Winston off the Saints.

Start him in 2021 and let Burrow sit until 2022.

He would be much better than what we are rolling out there now.

Winston would be a great backup.  At least he ain’t afraid to throw the ball. Won 7 games last year which is 7 more than our backups have won the last 4 years. 

Archived