The Brandon Allen era starts

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Unfortunately they’ll win a couple games with Allen, IMO. I would much rather have seen Finley in there floundering for the rest of the year in order to secure that top 3 pick. 

Why would you think theyll win a Game with this PS lame duck or better yet Noodle Arm Finley..Did you watch how slow his throws traveled?

Every safety in the league would be in the box with these two NFL misfits..

Lol I’m not predicting them to run the table or anything but I would bet that Allen beats the Giants on Sunday, where as I don’t believe they would win with Finley. Allen had Denver in every game he played last year because of his ability to run and pick up first downs with his feet. I’m guessing we see the same here. 

26 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Lol I’m not predicting them to run the table or anything but I would bet that Allen beats the Giants on Sunday, where as I don’t believe they would win with Finley. Allen had Denver in every game he played last year because of his ability to run and pick up first downs with his feet. I’m guessing we see the same here. 

It will be interesting to see if the team responds or just gives up

59 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Practice squad on New England..

Ha!!! I knew Bellichic or however u spell his name would pick him up. Predicted that last year.  Kid is too good not to have. Ya know Bill was watching him all along because the kid from right there in Connecticut. 

Plus Bill done figured out how to turn our table scraps into gold. He knows the Bengals dumb AF and couldn't coach up a golden retriever to play fetch. Knows their gold in them scraps. 

47 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Ha!!! I knew Bellichic or however u spell his name would pick him up. Predicted that last year.  Kid is too good not to have. Ya know Bill was watching him all along because the kid from right there in Connecticut. 

Plus Bill done figured out how to turn our table scraps into gold. He knows the Bengals dumb AF and couldn't coach up a golden retriever to play fetch. Knows their gold in them scraps. 

The Bengals could sign him off their PS..

The question is why?..

I actually dont know anything about his progress...

But ya know wat Bob?..That was a helluva post..

5 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The Bengals could sign him off their PS..

The question is why?..

I actually dont know anything about his progress...

But ya know wat Bob?..That was a helluva post..

Can you imagine his agent calling him and telling he just got picked up by the Bengals?  I bet he would pee a little in his pants. 

18 hours ago, spicoli said:

I will take that bet.... they're not going to win another game

Archived