The Brandon Allen era starts

12 minutes ago, spicoli said:

I mean, I don’t want them to win anymore lol. I’d love to stay in the top 3 of the draft. I just think they’ll luck into at least one more win at some point. Good chance it happens Sunday. 

Not with this coaching staff and QB, they could barely win with Burrow.... these other teams have a better coaching staff and QB, that's normally a winning combination.

12 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Not with this coaching staff and QB, they could barely win with Burrow.... these other teams have a better coaching staff and QB, that's normally a winning combination.

All it takes is a couple of turnovers. 

2 hours ago, PatternMaster said:

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

All it takes is a couple of turnovers. 

We are 100% on the same page.  I think we will win at least one more and the Giants are not that good.

The turnovers... maybe the next deflected pass sticks in Margus's face mask for an interception... but bouncing into Jesse Bates hands was OK.

Also goofy intangibles of this being a trap game for them and overlooking us because.... because we're Bengals, son.

New quarterback with no film to watch at least from here.

Still trying to decide if I am going to go or not.

I always go with my son, nice dinner after.

Friday he was exposed to Covid... for the 5th time where he works.

He has already had four Q-tips up the nose and tested negative each time.

The last time was the Friday before this.  Test results back Tuesday, back to work Wednesday

and boom... exposure number 5.

Doctor told him to skip the Q-tip routine, relax and quarantine over the weekend and see how he feels.

If any symptoms crop up... off to the ER.

Needless to say, no Thanksgiving.  A real downer.

He said he is "playing Sunday by ear", will probably go if he feels OK.  If not...

So not sure if I am going down for that dumpster fire by myself.

/end vent

1 hour ago, sparky151 said:

I was figuring we'd get 10 points from a couple of short fields after Jones turnovers. It won't be nearly enough though. 

Im thinking this spectacle is a must watch..

If they score ANY points on a drive for than 60yrd Ill be surprised...

The defense could come up with a few plays but our offense is what it is now.

11 hours ago, sparky151 said:

I was figuring we'd get 10 points from a couple of short fields after Jones turnovers. It won't be nearly enough though. 

If they get 10 points, they will sit on the lead.  Or sit on the deficit.

The Brandon Allen Era will be over by half time when he goes out with an injury

8 hours ago, High School Harry said:

If they get 10 points, they will sit on the lead.  Or sit on the deficit.

The Brandon Allen Era will be over by half time when he goes out with an injury

Come on Harry, us Old timers know what happens next.  Allen wins 2 or 3 games and has us competitive in most.  Coach Zac looks brilliant and all is good.  

Next year we start off 0-8 and some radio guy is stuck up on a billboard for two months.  It’s what we do. 

1 hour ago, SF2 said:

Come on Harry, us Old timers know what happens next.  Allen wins 2 or 3 games and has us competitive in most.  Coach Zac looks brilliant and all is good.  

Next year we start off 0-8 and some radio guy is stuck up on a billboard for two months.  It’s what we do. 

This sounds about right.  Win one of the NFC Least games & then a nailbiter against the Ravens 2nd string.   Zac Hobson doubles his win total from last season and gets a 2 year extension.  Somewhere deep inside PBS, Ol' Musty frolics like Fiona the hippo in a pool of tapioca pudding and fan's tears.  Punkin and Troy buy matching yachts somewhere far, far from here with tropical sunshine and no taxes.

Archived