Potential new head coaches

28 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

With the very real possibility that Taylor loses out and solidifies the worst coaching record in NFL history who would you like to see as the new head coach?

Doug Pederson would be high on the list

Eric Bienemy and Joe Brady as well

Anyone that can convince the inbreds they need a real GM and twice as many scouts. Otherwise just fill in the blank. 

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

With the very real possibility that Taylor loses out and solidifies the worst coaching record in NFL history who would you like to see as the new head coach?

Doug Pederson would be high on the list

Eric Bienemy and Joe Brady as well

Pass on Pederson.  He may have won a Super Bowl, but he has driven that thing into the ground.  Tying his ship to Carson Wentz is some of that issue.

Bienemy seems like a good choice.  I still wonder why he hasn't gotten a shot somewhere?  Is it all racism?  Bienemy has watched a very good HC for a long time.  Hopefully he learned something. 

Joe Brady sounds like a desparate plan to relive Burrow's senior year at LSU.  Has the guy ever been a HC?  Could be Shula III. 

58 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Pass on Pederson.  He may have won a Super Bowl, but he has driven that thing into the ground.  Tying his ship to Carson Wentz is some of that issue.

Bienemy seems like a good choice.  I still wonder why he hasn't gotten a shot somewhere?  Is it all racism?  Bienemy has watched a very good HC for a long time.  Hopefully he learned something. 

Joe Brady sounds like a desparate plan to relive Burrow's senior year at LSU.  Has the guy ever been a HC?  Could be Shula III. 

Give me Brady...he cant be worse than Taylor..

Can he?

1 hour ago, UncleEarl said:

Speaking of Wentz, man his game is f*cked up; he overlooks open receivers, throws into triple coverage. He is messed up right now. 

30 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Speaking of Wentz, man his game is f*cked up; he overlooks open receivers, throws into triple coverage. He is messed up right now. 

He's not messed up right now, he's always been messed up. DC's caught onto the fact that he has no idea how to read a defense so he just runs around playing backyard football. It worked for a little while but defenses always catch up. Baltimore might be in the same boat with Leapin Lamar. 

2 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Maybe...

I want a coach that can bring in his own assistants not one that gives in to his wifes fathers friends and associates ..

God Zach man up!!

That's what happens when you hire a guy with next to no experience.  Zach Shula hasn't developed any of "his guys."  A lot of the guys he would want to hire think he's a joke and believe they should be the HC. 

58 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

Anyone have an easy list of potential options outside of the initial three in this post?

Jack Del Rio

Jeff Fisher

Byron Leftwich

Don Martindale

Greg Roman

Edit: Not advocating for any of these - just curious about options.

Del Rio already refused to interview here for DC

Fisher is washed up has been

I am sure there is a OC for a tier 2 college that would be interested

Anyone under Andy Reid's coaching tree.

There was a feature on Andy Reid saying how well he prepares his assistants to be head coaches.

Apparently, he gives each of his assistants this huge binder stating all the ins and outs of coaching.

Everything from scheduling, meals, workouts, meetings, you name it.

If not Bienemy, then Raheem Morris, or Leslie Frazier.

Frazier is a helluva coach who just didn't get along with Marvin Lewis.

We need a coach with experience.

10 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

Anyone under Andy Reid's coaching tree.

There was a feature on Andy Reid saying how well he prepares his assistants to be head coaches.

Apparently, he gives each of his assistants this huge binder stating all the ends and outs of coaching.

Everything from scheduling, meals, workouts, meetings, you name it.

If not Bienemy, then Raheem Morris, or Leslie Frazier.

Frazier is a helluva coach who just didn't get along with Marvin Lewis.

We need a coach with experience.

I like Leslie Frazier as a HC..

8 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I like Leslie Frazier as a HC..

He would be my first choice.

Plus he is a defensive minded coach with multiple years experience as a DC.

Sound like someone who use to coach here.............................................

And I'd bring back Hue to run the offense.

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Del Rio already refused to interview here for DC

Fisher is washed up has been

I am sure there is a OC for a tier 2 college that would be interested

You mean a never was?  That guy could take the 80's 49ers and make em 8-8. 

55 minutes ago, SmoothD said:

He would be my first choice.

Plus he is a defensive minded coach with multiple years experience as a DC.

Sound like someone who use to coach here.............................................

And I'd bring back Hue to run the offense.

No, no, no, no, no.....do NOT bring the circus back to town. 

Archived