Potential new head coaches

17 hours ago, esjbh2 said:

I've been a homer fan for the Bengals most of my life...I always try to see the good from the bad...even in the dark periods.  But like you said, today's game really did feel different.  What a shitshow.  I'll try to see the bright side in the future...but I'm not ready for that today...maybe tomorrow.

just rolling through here after the nightmare that was yesterday.

I'm of the same mind as these guys....I thought "give Zach a chance".

He's had his chance. We can only pray that somebody upstairs is embarrassed by this crap.

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Thot the same thing too..

Wonder why its listed  so high though..

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 1.75 million, not 175 million. I think someone just forgot a decimal point. 

1 hour ago, BENGALS666 said:

I would ask Marvin back before Jeff Fisher. Zac is a mini Fisher anyway. 

Fisher can take a bunch of bums and make 'em 8-8.  Unfortunately, Fisher would also take the '85 Bears and make em 8-8.

Zac Shula is no Jeff Fisher.

1 hour ago, HOF dan said:

just rolling through here after the nightmare that was yesterday.

I'm of the same mind as these guys....I thought "give Zach a chance".

He's had his chance. We can only pray that somebody upstairs is embarrassed by this crap.

I am not sure the Brown family are capable of experiencing that emotion.  Maybe a system of mild electrical shocks?

giphy.webp

3 hours ago, spicoli said:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say it's 1.75 million, not 175 million. I think someone just forgot a decimal point. 

Another website list the salary cap as $175 million and somehow that got listed as his net worth. 

If Taylor had $175 million in the bank he wouldn't be coaching the Bengals for half a million per year.

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

Another website list the salary cap as $175 million and somehow that got listed as his net worth. 

If Taylor had $175 million in the bank he wouldn't be coaching the Bengals for half a million per year.

Why would he? 

Even for that paltry sum hes a HC in the NFL..

Only 32 of those guys..

Archived