Tate out for season

49 minutes ago, Montana Bengal said:

This totally sounds like a "F this shit.  This season is over and there is no reason to delay surgery.  There isn't a QB to throw me the ball anyway." move.  Don't blame him.

I do wonder why you would want a 78 year old man to operate on you?  There are a lot of guys that know everything Andrews does and don't' have the manual dexterity of a 78 year old. 

I think something that's been lost in this weird year of 2020 is the fact that the Bengals have reporters named 'Tyler Dragon' & 'Ben Baby'. Are these real fucking names or are they just those computer generated gamer tags that X-Box 360 randomly gives you? 

14 minutes ago, Griever said:

We're legit looking at losing out..

Well that's the only way we're getting our hands on Penei Sewell so I consider that a good thing. 

We were literally an ankle tackle away from blowing that opportunity last week. Can't have anymore of that shit!

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

John Ross will NEVER play another snap for this franchise again. That's a guarantee. 

I wouldn't bet the farm on that one.  Come near the end of the season a lot of guys will be "injured."  No point in risking your body for nothing.  Ross will end up on the field as a body. 

Just now, UncleEarl said:

I wouldn't bet the farm on that one.  Come near the end of the season a lot of guys will be "injured."  No point in risking your body for nothing.  Ross will end up on the field as a body. 

I just don't think he has any desire whatsoever to go out there. He'll simply fake illness or injury like he always does, IMO. 

Just now, spicoli said:

I just don't think he has any desire whatsoever to go out there. He'll simply fake illness or injury like he always does, IMO. 

Ross would like to put a TD or big run on tape to get himself another contract next year.  From another team, obviously.

Archived