Tate out for season

1 hour ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

He will have to show college tape

He's made a few plays in his time here.  Very few.  Just as many "holy shit" bad plays, but one big TD catch could be all he needs to get a team to give him an actual contract instead of a tryout deal.

18 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I wonder how his 100m time would hold up against the best pros in the world..

The boy can run..no denying that..

Maybe a track career would suit his talent more..

No way he could run 100m without pulling a hamstring.

They should have known something was up when he pulled up lame after running that now famous 40 at the combine.

The kid is just soft. NEVER draft soft players!

Ced Ogb was another softie. 

8 hours ago, saphead said:

And speaking of that, remember when Chris Henry (RIP) got busted down in NOLA for brandishing some sort of automatic weapon, and in his mug shot he had on a half WVU/Cincinnati jersey? 😂  Did that happen or am I crazy? 

It was Orlando and he had his Bengals jersey on, it would be like seeing Burrow walk around Cincy in his own jersey...odd move but R.I.P. Slim..

11 hours ago, saphead said:

And speaking of that, remember when Chris Henry (RIP) got busted down in NOLA for brandishing some sort of automatic weapon, and in his mug shot he had on a half WVU/Cincinnati jersey? 😂  Did that happen or am I crazy? 

Isn't that when he got kicked off the team, Marvin told the press he wasn't coming back & then Father Brown made him bring him back anyway?

Archived