Players you have forgotten were once Bengals...

20 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

Hadn’t Berger left for the WFL, so he had already left the Bengals.  Pretty serious haul.  

He did and then he did not get paid, legal battle, then we traded him and then he got a huge contract from the Eagles.

As good as this trade turned out, we traded Parrish and Bacon to the Skins for their 1st round pick which we used on Charles Alexander

6 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

He did and then he did not get paid, legal battle, then we traded him and then he got a huge contract from the Eagles.

As good as this trade turned out, we traded Parrish and Bacon to the Skins for their 1st round pick which we used on Charles Alexander

As I recall Coy Bacon was a locker room cancer hence the trade. Of course we traded a Hall of Famer to SD for Coy Bacon

9 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

As I recall Coy Bacon was a locker room cancer hence the trade. Of course we traded a Hall of Famer to SD for Coy Bacon

Bengals had Issac Curtis and immediately drafted Billy Brooks who was sensational until he blew up his knee. 

Forgot about Frostee.  The funny thing about him is how long he lasted in the league. You would be watching some random Cardinals game and the announcer makes some comment about Frostee Rucker making a tackle.

and of course I’ve never forgetten about Suckeverharn or Ohehateme

17 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Khalid Abdullah from the famous Mars Hill University, one of the many outstanding LB's drafted during ML's time here.

Rod Payne, who was drafted in the 3rd round even though he had degenerative farked up knees. 

While Abdullah didn’t pan out, that model of the “crazy athlete that can run“ is what a lot of the top LBs are. Draft ‘em, put 10-15 lbs on ‘em, and play ‘em til they break. 

25 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Khalid Abdullah from the famous Mars Hill University, one of the many outstanding LB's drafted during ML's time here.

Rod Payne, who was drafted in the 3rd round even though he had degenerative farked up knees. 

I see your injury prone wolverine Payne and raise you with Chris Perry.

5 hours ago, spidey said:

Sam Shade

Corey Sawyer

Ashley Ambrose

Greg Meyers

LOL.  The Inspector, Sam Shade

Corey Sawyer once made a fair catch at the 1 yard line.

Here's another:

Deltha Oneal - had the final points in the 3rd highest scoring game in NFL history, 58-48 over the Clowns

Archived