Players you have forgotten were once Bengals...

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Well it was the felony conviction for raping Hue Jackson's daughter that did it for me. Webster wasn't that bad when he was healthy...

Anonymous inside sources tell me it wasn't rape but consensual and happened numerous times.  The catch was she was only 15/16 or so years old.

4 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Anonymous inside sources tell me it wasn't rape but consensual and happened numerous times.  The catch was she was only 15/16 or so years old.

Could be but that was his baby sitter and she was a child. I heard there were guns and threats about killing if she told....either way he's a POS convicted child molester and I'm embarrassed that he was the one player I chose out of everyone that was available. 

3 minutes ago, PatternMaster said:

Could be but that was his baby sitter and she was a child. I heard there were guns and threats about killing if she told....either way he's a POS convicted child molester and I'm embarrassed that he was the one player I chose out of everyone that was available. 

All correct as I recall.

Baby sitter in that she was a teen and he was trusted to hang out with her when parents away.

14 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

All correct as I recall.

Baby sitter in that she was a teen and he was trusted to hang out with her when parents away.

Here's the a link to the court documents from Webster's appeal filing that details the situation, its like Lifetime movie...

http://www.sconet.state.oh.us/pdf_viewer/pdf_viewer.aspx?pdf=737818.pdf

40 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

Where has schotzee been?

And Bunghole and Mully et al

No clue.  Maybe send them messages and ask?  I did send Mully a note about Onyx and he chimed in.

Unfortunately I probably won’t ever get to meet most of the folks that have been members on this board.  Others might be in a better position to answer. 

3 hours ago, High School Harry said:

Never forget Scott "The Water Buffalo" Mitchell

Scott Mitchell was the QB for the game where Corey Dillon set the single game rushing record.  He completed 2 passes I think.

There is a photo where he is dumping Gatorade on Dillon's back while Dillon is prostate on the ground.

15 minutes ago, ArmyBengal said:

Josh Allen throws an absolute dart to Jake Kumerow for the TD.

don't know how to embed a tweet. I don't use twitter.

Josh Allen will be a top 5 QB for yrs if healthy..

What a player!

Proof that a very talented QB can take a team a long way if protected..

Cleveland has the best oline now.

Baker is reaping the benefits from it...

Bring on Sewell to get our party started!!

9 hours ago, Numbers said:

Bunghole is around.

Mully checked in on the RIP Onyx thread a few months back and maybe another thread or two.  That thread was the last I heard from Bung too if I recall.  Haven't heard from Schotzee in a loooonnnnnng time.  Haven't heard from Oldschooler in quite some time either, anyone hear from him?

1 hour ago, esjbh2 said:

Mully checked in on the RIP Onyx thread a few months back and maybe another thread or two.  That thread was the last I heard from Bung too if I recall.  Haven't heard from Schotzee in a loooonnnnnng time.  Haven't heard from Oldschooler in quite some time either, anyone hear from him?

Old is on Twitter.  Seems to be doing okay.  Have not asked why he hasn’t been on the board.

9 hours ago, tibor75 said:

I still have my Odell Thurman jersey - in fact, it's the only jersey I own

Self destruction is the worst, he needs a 30 for 30

1 hour ago, claptonrocks said:

Josh Allen will be a top 5 QB for yrs if healthy..

What a player!

Proof that a very talented QB can take a team a long way if protected..

Cleveland has the best oline now.

Baker is reaping the benefits from it...

Bring on Sewell to get our party started!!

Do you want  Sewell coached by Turner?

Just now, PatternMaster said:

Self des

Do you want  Sewell coached by Turner?

OMG NO!!.

Too many scouts, analysts and every orher talk show host has rated Sewell as a AllPro type very soon..

Hes got the "It Factor" when you talk about potential..

Meckhi Bechton same way...

The FO Knows that to protect their generational QB they have to get the best possible LT in the draft..

Put Jonah at RT..

Theyre blessed to get Sewell..

Now get a Teaching Oline coach...

7 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

They do? No evidence of that so far

Right? Williams is the only one that's looked like he might be above replacement level & he can't stay on the field.  

Maybe losing Burrow for the season moved the needle but the party line from the team has been a bunch of deflection & bullshit so far.

8 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

Jonah Williams..

Sewell this draft..

Its starting ..

We needed several lineman and we got one (Jonah). They went with “what we had” with a star QB prospect . 100% fail. We have not drafted Sewell yet. And the OL coach is a douche . This team simply does not prioritize the OL. That is quite clear. 

Archived