Today's inactive list: 
K Austin Seibert
OL B.J. Finney
G Alex Redmond
OL Keaton Sutherland
OT Fred Johnson

Tony Brown to IR
Stanley Morgan up
Amani Bledsoe to Covid Reserve as of this AM (pregame radio)

Khalid McKenzie called up.  Number 72

******* Tuba starting*****

Xavier S'ua-Filo dressed and ready for action.

8 INTs, that's insane.  

Anyone else like Hobson's article (I think it was him) trying to compare the Bengal CB's with the Howard and the Dolphins by using the stat of... completions allowed per snap?  Which is of course meaningless when you're a shit team that can get "run on" and your snaps have fewer *attempts* per snap, but who cares about reality right?

Just now, PatternMaster said:

Lol....why...he's average.  

The way he plays.  I'm not saying he's a megastar perennial pro bowler but he's a guy that is always going 100% and makes plays.  As Bengal fans we have to stop thinking that we need 1st round megastars to make this team good, we need a team full of Sam Hubbards.

3 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

The way he plays.  I'm not saying he's a megastar perennial pro bowler but he's a guy that is always going 100% and makes plays.  As Bengal fans we have to stop thinking that we need 1st round megastars to make this team good, we need a team full of Sam Hubbards.

Plus, he exemplifies the most important quality in a player - Affordability.

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

We need talent, trying hard is cool and all but if you're not talented then it doesn't matter.  

We need guys who can pass rush, athletically gifted guys who can get to the QB....

Right now we have no pass rush.  

Archived