Miami Hairy Blowholes Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, HavePityPlease said:

Seriously how is that unnecessary roughness?  The announcers said "oo look at that helmet down, crown and everything"... um, guys, if he hits him with his shoulder despite dropping his head that's not hitting with your helmet.

Yeah...this officiating crew is ass, very inconsistent. 

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

Seriously how is that unnecessary roughness?  The announcers said "oo look at that helmet down, crown and everything"... um, guys, if he hits him with his shoulder despite dropping his head that's not hitting with your helmet.

I agree, he hit with his shoulder pads.  What was he supposed to do, let him make the catch when he did not wave fair catch and then run?  These refs are horrible, but not surprising because, well, they are the Bengals. 

Just now, HavePityPlease said:

LOL -4 yards in the second half, nice.

Let's see if Zac does the "we are almost there! The wins they are-a-comin!" after this latest disaster.

It's becoming comical at this point,but then again everyone know Taylor is safe at the end of the season.

2 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

8 INTs, that's insane.  

Anyone else like Hobson's article (I think it was him) trying to compare the Bengal CB's with the Howard and the Dolphins by using the stat of... completions allowed per snap?  Which is of course meaningless when you're a shit team that can get "run on" and your snaps have fewer *attempts* per snap, but who cares about reality right?

No one can spin better than Hobs...decades of practice. 

17 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Plus, it looked to me like he got blocked into him with a block in the back.

Archived