Miami Hairy Blowholes Game Day Thread

14 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Yikes and Michael Jordan on that one gets in his set with literally no Dolphins player anywhere within 25 yards in front of him "don't worry guys, I have the front all protected here"... meanwhile the QB is getting sacked behind him

It's been reported that players are scared to ask questions and don't feel like they are getting the coaching they need

I went back and looked at the brawl and 73 of Miami should’ve been ejected too as he did some type of flying ninja kick, then what looked like tried to curb stomp the coach that was down, then head butted one of our players.  77 for Miami was in the mix too and could’ve been ejected.  I knew something did not seem right, that those three were the only ones that should’ve been ejected. 

9 minutes ago, TigerJ@w said:

Now everyone head over to periscope and watch Zac make more excuses.  The fans tear him up during these post game interviews.  😂 

Watching this now, jeezus they just keep talking about the ejections and brawl and what it means and... ok, fine, let's talk about the football too.

Notice that Zac still said "it's frustrating because WE PUT THE WORK IN DURING THE WEEK".............. ugh..................................

Archived