Miami Hairy Blowholes Game Day Thread

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Watching this now, jeezus they just keep talking about the ejections and brawl and what it means and... ok, fine, let's talk about the football too.

Notice that Zac still said "it's frustrating because WE PUT THE WORK IN DURING THE WEEK".............. ugh..................................

He says that every week.  It is time to Fire him.  I am one to give a new HC a chance, but that time has come and gone now. 

Just now, TigerJ@w said:

He says that every week.  It is time to Fire him.  I am one to give a new HC a chance, but that time has come and gone now. 

Yeah definitely.  Last year I was one of those who kept saying hey, let's give him a chance to figure things out, let's see if he can improve from year one to year two.  The first red flag (as others have said) was that he didn't change any of the other shitty assistants.  Now that he won't take any responsibility it's truly time to dump the whole lot.

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

LMAO these announcers won't let it go.  Will the national media do the same?  "Thug Bengals will Thug"?  Thomas didn't even hit him in the head?  It's fuggin FOOTBALL

Here's what they said:  "The two hits by Mike Thomas are worse than the ejection by Boyd"

Plus, they're only talking about the hits/slaps made by Bengal players in the brawl.  This is just dumb.

Thug Bengals is at least somethings.  It’s better than being the Detroit wichamacallits

Been at Lacrosse all day, sounds like a shit show reading the comments.  What I miss besides some awesome Bengal offense? 

EDIT: Ok done reading.  I feel like it is 1993 again.  

David Wilson

@DBWilson2

Christian Wilkins had to be pulled back during postgame handshakes. He was about to get into it with someone. Now Bengals guard Quinton Spain is being held back. 

It was bobby hart, and Spain was about fight another Miami player.

15 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Lol more likely he said "come at me bro!" and Wilkins came running and Hart dodge him just in time, allowing him to smash into a coach or a cheerleader or a QB or............. 😎

That's what he gets paid to do....El Matador is what he is known as in Mexico....he's very famous. 

1 hour ago, bigboi said:

David Wilson

@DBWilson2

Christian Wilkins had to be pulled back during postgame handshakes. He was about to get into it with someone. Now Bengals guard Quinton Spain is being held back. 

It was bobby hart, and Spain was about fight another Miami player.

Turns out Spain was not fighting with the Miami player, he was trying to sling to him and begging to get on their team

2 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

Heh stop giving Hobson his talking points for this week:  "If you take the average number of sacks per snap per minute on a Sunday in Miami, the Bengals are doing their best numbers in history!"

Hobson literally claims the Bengals were up 13-3 in the first half in this article. That was while the play was being reviewed.

https://www.bengals.com/news/dolphins-grab-momentum-game-19-7

32 minutes ago, Cricket said:

So, who all deserved a game ball today?

Huber and Bates.

Anyone else?

Tee Higgins

and Sample made some catches and sprung Boyd with a nice block that tied up two guys on the two yard pass

and 72 yard run.  Credit where credit is due.

32 minutes ago, sparky151 said:

Hobson literally claims the Bengals were up 13-3 in the first half in this article. That was while the play was being reviewed.

https://www.bengals.com/news/dolphins-grab-momentum-game-19-7

Yep saw that.  Gaslighting fans who didn't watch the game.  He basically blames the refs for the loss.

10 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I think hed seriously consider pulling a Manning before coming here..

If the Bengals were lucky enough to be picking number one, they better be focused on trading it away for a kings ransom. With Lawrence sitting there they could just name their price and get it. That would quite literally be a golden ticket for them. Then again, they could just turn it all down and take Ja'Marr Chase instead.

Can't imagine the Jets winning more than one game though.

42 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Lol..

I think hed seriously consider pulling a Manning before coming here..

Jets are obviously tanking for him..

JB will be back sometime anyway..

Game won, lets kinda all out blitz and not really cover the fastest receiver on the left side of the field and oh, no safety up top to prevent an easy touchdown.   LOL. 

Jets have a lot of cap space too. That will be a more attractive job opening than the Bengals. So will the Chargers. Lions seem likely to get Saleh. Houston and Atlanta are also more desirable jobs than Bengals. Probably Jacksonville too. 

I'd rather get a veteran coach looking for a second chance than hoping to strike gold with the 4th choice among up and coming assistants. But I could live with Joe Brady. Would prefer Zimmer though. 

1 hour ago, spicoli said:

If the Bengals were lucky enough to be picking number one, they better be focused on trading it away for a kings ransom. With Lawrence sitting there they could just name their price and get it. That would quite literally be a golden ticket for them. Then again, they could just turn it all down and take Ja'Marr Chase instead.

Can't imagine the Jets winning more than one game though.

"Jets winning more than one game"..

They wont...

Did you see their pass defense to end the game today.

Very obvious theyll tank for Trevor..

Why not?

Archived