Miami Hairy Blowholes Game Day Thread

1 hour ago, HavePityPlease said:

Well that's the point, I think we have different ideas of what "build around" means.  From the perspective of a coach of a football team you build around leaders who do things the right way and have success because of it.  If you're a fan or the media you build hype around superstars.  I tend to think in terms of the former.

And if you are a stubborn, fat old owner you build around unproductive and oft-injured ferrari's. 

6 minutes ago, fluhartz said:

yeah brotha 

These friggin' concentrates man... Got some blue dream shatter that'll take your head off at 30 yards. Legalization FTW.

Like, what if you played football with real dolphins man? I mean, you'd have to figure out how to get them to hold a ball...

1 minute ago, LostInDaJungle said:

These friggin' concentrates man... Got some blue dream shatter that'll take your head off at 30 yards. Legalization FTW.

Like, what if you played football with real dolphins man? I man, you'd have to figure out how to get them to hold a ball...

word

Ah, that time Thomas was early.  The other time he timed it perfectly, not this time.

Meanwhile the announcers acting like he's Burfict out there trying to kill people... "gotta take him outta there"... guys, it's football.  Guys get hit.  Sometimes early/against the rules.  He didn't take his head off, he didn't gloat.  Calm the fuck down.

Looks like a Dolphin's player clocked a doctor or something?

2 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

Ah, that time Thomas was early.  The other time he timed it perfectly, not this time.

Meanwhile the announcers acting like he's Burfict out there trying to kill people... "gotta take him outta there"... guys, it's football.  Guys get hit.  Sometimes early/against the rules.  He didn't take his head off, he didn't gloat.  Calm the fuck down.

Looks like a Dolphin's player clocked a doctor or something?

No. That was a pretty vicious hit on a guy who was not even looking.

That's not excusable play.

LMAO these announcers won't let it go.  Will the national media do the same?  "Thug Bengals will Thug"?  Thomas didn't even hit him in the head?  It's fuggin FOOTBALL

Here's what they said:  "The two hits by Mike Thomas are worse than the ejection by Boyd"

Plus, they're only talking about the hits/slaps made by Bengal players in the brawl.  This is just dumb.

Archived