Sharing...

claptonrocks

• 2 weeks later...

Well as much as I hate Trump this week he did something I was in full agreement with. He threatened to veto this Covid relief bill until it has 2000 dollars for individuals and 4000 for couples. Pelosi said lets do it and said they will bring it to the floor for a vote. 

McCarthy and house Republicans have blocked that vote. 

Now we know, if we didn't before, who doesn't give a shit about you.

On 12/24/2020 at 8:29 AM, Jamie_B said:

Well as much as I hate Trump this week he did something I was in full agreement with. He threatened to veto this Covid relief bill until it has 2000 dollars for individuals and 4000 for couples. Pelosi said lets do it and said they will bring it to the floor for a vote. 

McCarthy and house Republicans have blocked that vote. 

Now we know, if we didn't before, who doesn't give a shit about you.

he is only doing that because he knows it's too much and everyone will turn it down...

he is the biggest cunt ever... fuck him 

do you really think he cares about us small people? 

1 minute ago, fluhartz said:

he is only doing that because he knows it's too much and everyone will turn it down...

Fuck no he doesnt care.  He only cares about himself.

I just feel like however we can get that money in the hands of the people I will take it.

On 12/26/2020 at 8:39 PM, fluhartz said:

Pretty sure it was because there were other payouts he wanted to block, as well as some accountability as to where the money was going.  The stuff about wanting $2000 was cover for his real objections.  He's just playing to his audience as usual.

12 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Mitch McConnell blocked the vote today. 

Keep believing that Republicans care about you.

Yeah I figured out why Trump sent it back.  They're trying to tie it to the bill that would remove legal protection for social media services, so Widdle Donny can sue Twitter.

32 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Saw that

I mean he clearly does not give a shit if people get $600, $2000, or an autographed photo of his sphincter face..  Only a matter of waiting for the other shoe to drop, and lo & behold that mean ol' internet gave snowflake a sad.  Anyone who insults Dear Leader must be punished, after all.  Totes not fascist tho!

• 2 weeks later...

Problem is folks, I serious doubt most politicians in Washington really give a crap about everyday Americans.  I realized a long time ago that whenever someone gets elected to Congress from either party they believe their #1 job is working on getting reelected.  Both parties will throw us some crumbs to get our votes, but do they really care about me, nah!

As hated as Trump is, Pelosi's. Schumer's and McConnell's unfavorability ratings are nothing to brag about.

Archived