The Dallas Andys Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, Cat said:

Meaning if you're not Tom Brady anyway, a hurt plant foot not going to improve your accuracy 

Whatever. Then he should have been the fuck out of there. But that pass wasn't even CLOSE. It was 4th down. Give your receiver a chance. Throwing it 5+ yards out of bounds is terrible. He was hobbling and semi accurate before that pass.

1 minute ago, Sox said:

Whatever. Then he should have been the fuck out of there. But that pass wasn't even CLOSE. It was 4th down. Give your receiver a chance. Throwing it 5+ yards out of bounds is terrible. He was hobbling and semi accurate before that pass.

Lol - you see what's in there now? I think a one legged Allen is better than Finley

Just now, ArmyBengal said:

O-line new scheme, don't block for Finley

I know right?  I mean Finley does need too long to throw but tbf he was on the run immediately.  I have a feeling it was more a case of the Cowboys saying "Oh, they put that Finley guy in?  The reins are off boys, go nuts".

2 minutes ago, Sox said:

Fair enough-so pick your poison sport-missing a guy by five yards, or taking a sack? AGAIN, why was Allen accurate while hobbling, but off by a mile on 4th down? I'll wait.

I think the actual answer is he has proven so far that he can throw a short pass or check down, but start getting past 10 yards and he's sketchy.  But I will also admit that it looked more like he was throwing it away than being "off".  Probably thought he'd rather avoid the INT (because it would look bad on his stat line) than give the WR a chance to make a play.

1 minute ago, Sox said:

Fair enough-so pick your poison sport-missing a guy by five yards, or taking a sack? AGAIN, why was Allen accurate while hobbling, but off by a mile on 4th down? I'll wait.

I have no idea. I figured he flubbed his throw because he was in pain, but maybe he threw it out of bounds on purpose? I mean, you're right - he shouldn't have been in there if he was hurt that badly.

Just now, Sox said:

I apologize to all. Why the Hell am I getting fired up over this shit show? Zac needs fired and I do believe Allen has the potential to be a solid back up, and Findley needs to find a job in Canada. Sorry Cat.

Nothing to apologize for, bro.

I've been in god awful units with poor command leadership. take your pick, incompetent and toxic. It crushes your will. Worst is being professional and doing a good job and having your idiot boss get credit. Until new leadership comes in says we're going to fix this, it won't change. As others have repeatedly pointed out, the problem is the ownership.

Archived