The Dallas Andys Game Day Thread

1 minute ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Yes, but they did practice hard ALL week

I even doubt that..

Spirit is gone in this team..

Yeah some playin for contract but its the group as a whole that is lifeless now..

I suspect Allen wont play next week due to his leg so trot out Kevin Hogan and lose again..

Late to the party comments...

Margus had a sack today.  At least according to the in-house announcers at the stadium.  Kind of fell on Andrew.

Carl Lawson flagged for lining up in the neutral zone again.  At least his third time this season.  The bonehead simply does not learn.

On the play where A.J. caught the ball and got up, ran into the end zone.

Was he touched?  Could not really tell from the shots on the scoreboard.

Lots of wailing in the stands but no temper tantrum from A.J. or Zac...

Dunno.

Chargers win.

Eagles win.

Tankathon.jpg

Unless we win 2 of our last 3 (we play PIT-HOU-BAL) we will lock in to a top-3 draft pick.  Assuming NYJ/JAX take QBs (Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields), the Stripes will get their pick of any OL they want so they can ruin that young man's professional career, too.

23 minutes ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Chargers win.

Eagles win.

Tankathon.jpg

Unless we win 2 of our last 3 (we play PIT-HOU-BAL) we will lock in to a top-3 draft pick.  Assuming NYJ/JAX take QBs (Trevor Lawrence and Justin Fields), the Stripes will get their pick of any OL they want so they can ruin that young man's professional career, too.

Or maybe help the team..

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

On the play where A.J. caught the ball and got up, ran into the end zone.

Was he touched?  Could not really tell from the shots on the scoreboard.

Lots of wailing in the stands but no temper tantrum from A.J. or Zac...

Dunno.

Got him on the foot.

4 hours ago, AmishBengalFan said:

Chargers win.

Eagles win.

Tankathon.jpg

We had the top pick this year and now move to #3 so Zac Shula has shown enough progress to keep him for another year. Meeting adjourned. 

12 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

We had the top pick this year and now move to #3 so Zac Shula has shown enough progress to keep him for another year. Meeting adjourned. 

Earlier I thought Zac could get a pass given the Burrow injury but now that I see the meltdown, no. It's firin' time

38 minutes ago, Sea Ray said:

True but a healthy Burrow + Sewell + new coaching staff makes this team a playoff contender in 2021. I know that one is a big ask with this family

Everyone seems to forget our defense is really bad.  Palmer spent 8 years here and only had 1 top 10 defense (2008).   That might explain why he only made the playoffs twice. 

14 hours ago, SF2 said:

Saw the first half.  Pretty much reminded me of the last pre season game every year.  Just a bunch of marginal NFL players trying to impress the coaches. 

You could specifically say A.J. Green.

Comment was made on the post game radio show

that he is putting on a late burst to look good for his

new contract with his next team.

9 hours ago, Sea Ray said:

True but a healthy Burrow + Sewell + new coaching staff makes this team a playoff contender in 2021. I know that one is a big ask with this family

You are assuming the new coaching staff will be better than the current one.  I submit the '90s as evidence. 

Archived