Just to lighten things up a bit...

Another Titanic year for the Bengals, plus Covid, fans are either pissed or depressed (or both), so lets lighten things up a bit here (I know, a lighter side from me! Spicoli will have a heart attack)

This website is my favorite satire site, and I thought this sports name article today was worth a chuckle:

https://babylonbee.com/news/cleveland-indians-reveal-new-team-name

5 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Another Titanic year for the Bengals, plus Covid, fans are either pissed or depressed (or both), so lets lighten things up a bit here (I know, a lighter side from me! Spicoli will have a heart attack)

This website is my favorite satire site, and I thought this sports name article today was worth a chuckle:

https://babylonbee.com/news/cleveland-indians-reveal-new-team-name

Amazing, i needed this lol

19 hours ago, High School Harry said:

I want to see how season ticket sales go for next year..

12,000 seats available and they won't be able to sell that many season tix.

1/2 :ninja:

Me too HSH.  I can see a big drop for those who don't live in Cincy.  I'm in Dayton but for a 1pm game I leave home at 10:30 but don't make it back til about 5:30 - 6.  Do I really want to go back to doing that or just stay home and not even get up until 12.

2 hours ago, RayDoggBengal said:

Me too HSH.  I can see a big drop for those who don't live in Cincy.  I'm in Dayton but for a 1pm game I leave home at 10:30 but don't make it back til about 5:30 - 6.  Do I really want to go back to doing that or just stay home and not even get up until 12.

Go to the games next year..

JB is worth the drive..

He’ll have his permanent seat there (with a drum) for as long as he’s breathing. Had a chance to say hello to him a few summers back. Super friendly fellow. Asked him if he ever wanted to move up from the last row of the left field stands. “No way!” was the reply. Didn’t expect any other response. 

On 12/17/2020 at 10:28 AM, RayDoggBengal said:

Not to stray too far off topic but I've been thinking that it may be hard to convince all these people now working from home that they need to go back to commuting for hours a week to a central location because... reasons.  I seriously doubt everything is going to go back to pre-Covid status quo once all this shit is behind us.  I really think some things have changed permanently and we're just now starting to get our heads around it.  For example what happens to downtown Cincinnati in the long term without the thousands of Kroger, P&G, GA employees & so on driving in from the suburbs 5 days a week?  I predict the whole urban/suburban/rural dynamic is going to change dramatically as a result.  If even 25% of people stick with some form of working from home it's going to have a major impact over the next few years.

16 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Not to stray too far off topic but I've been thinking that it may be hard to convince all these people now working from home that they need to go back to commuting for hours a week to a central location because... reasons.  I seriously doubt everything is going to go back to pre-Covid status quo once all this shit is behind us.  I really think some things have changed permanently and we're just now starting to get our heads around it.  For example what happens to downtown Cincinnati in the long term without the thousands of Kroger, P&G, GA employees & so on driving in from the suburbs 5 days a week?  I predict the whole urban/suburban/rural dynamic is going to change dramatically as a result.  If even 25% of people stick with some form of working from home it's going to have a major impact over the next few years.

Yes, the central cities are trying to continue taxing commuters who no longer commute. Once it's clear they can't do that, their tax base is going to decline considerably. 

:hijack:

Back to the topic... lightening things up a bit...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/12/21/22193841/bengals-roster-2020-kevin-hogan-place-brian-allen-nfl-covid-19-list

Kevin Who He Hogan brought up from the practice squad to back up Finley.

Going to the game tonight and looking forward to seeing Ericson get some snaps after both of

them are turned into dog meat.

Bring back Fat Randy!:gobengals:

:pissing::steelerssuck:

9 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

:hijack:

Back to the topic... lightening things up a bit...

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2020/12/21/22193841/bengals-roster-2020-kevin-hogan-place-brian-allen-nfl-covid-19-list

Kevin Who He Hogan brought up from the practice squad to back up Finley.

Going to the game tonight and looking forward to seeing Ericson get some snaps after both of

them are turned into dog meat.

Bring back Fat Randy!:gobengals:

:pissing::steelerssuck:

Have a good time and yes Hogan will be in there after Finley goes 3-10 for 30 yrds and sacked 4 times again!

Archived