“The Annual Embarrassment on National TV vs. Pisspuke “ thread.

OK, we know Kevin Hogan is up from the practice squad.

Rained all day, clearing and not going to be as crazy cold as it could be considering its a December Solstice Night.

My big questions:

There is a sign at the entrance gates saying "No One Obviously Intoxicated Admitted.  No Refunds"

If they enforce that, that will cut down big time on the Pisspuke knuckle draggers amped up after a full afternoon of Arn Sitty and turpentine.

Fat Randy or Short Kick Off Seibert?  Bring back The Fat!

Oh yeah... :pissing::steelerssuck: and Fuck the Stealers

58e07115d7272a76ce3065973faa6f4d--football-memes-pittsburgh.jpg

6 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Trayveon Williams should get alot of snaps imo..

Want to see wat he can do tonight..

Im thinking he'll run up somebody's ass at least once tonite.

If he plays at all I'm sure he will be running into the backs of our OL quite a bit, if that's what you meant?

40 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

There is a sign at the entrance gates saying "No One Obviously Intoxicated Admitted.  No Refunds"

If they enforce that, that will cut down big time on the Pisspuke knuckle draggers amped up after a full afternoon of Arn Sitty and turpentine.

Far as I know "obviously intoxicated" means vomiting in line or not able to walk on your own, it's definitely a low bar.

Just now, T-Dub said:

Far as I know "obviously intoxicated" means vomiting in line or not able to walk on your own, it's definitely a low bar.

I'll never forget the Pitts game years ago when I saw them carry an unconscious trog IN to the game like

he was body surfing in the mosh pit.

Arn Sitty beer truck pulled up on the concourse, rolled up the sides and put a bottle in

every outstretched hand even if attached to a 12 year old arm.

Bib overalls hanging down over one yellow and one blue painted massive butt cheek.

POSburgh for sure.

55 minutes ago, High School Harry said:

OK, we know Kevin Hogan is up from the practice squad.

Rained all day, clearing and not going to be as crazy cold as it could be considering its a December Solstice Night.

My big questions:

Fat Randy or Short Kick Off Seibert?  Bring back The Fat!

Oh yeah... :pissing::steelerssuck: and Fuck the Stealers

58e07115d7272a76ce3065973faa6f4d--football-memes-pittsburgh.jpg

Im going to frame that..

1 hour ago, High School Harry said:

I want to see Jacques Patrick from the practice squad.

Big boy who can move the pile.

I always wondered why they never brought this dude up when Mixon went down.

Great size at 6' 3" 236 lbs.

Deceptive speed as well.

Dude is built for AFC North football

At the 3:07 mark, check out the safety who saves the TD.

Thanks for the shout out, HSH!

As for my day, I had to bug out of my office due to COVID and had to go work in another office. Of all days! They stuck me at a desk in an office that is also occupied by.. ready... THE DAUGHTER OF A FORMER STEELER! She further had the audacity to bring up “what we did to Ryan Shazier”! I really wasn’t in a mood to get into an argument so I just said “Ryan Shazier? After all of the Bengals that YOUR Stealers have knocked out over the years, you really want to go there?” She did acknowledge that I had a point and we left it there because I had too much work to do. Incidentally, all of her other coworkers are rooting for the Bengals. (They’re all Browns fans.)

38 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

Thanks for the shout out, HSH!

As for my day, I had to bug out of my office due to COVID and had to go work in another office. Of all days! They stuck me at a desk in an office that is also occupied by.. ready... THE DAUGHTER OF A FORMER STEELER! She further had the audacity to bring up “what we did to Ryan Shazier”! I really wasn’t in a mood to get into an argument so I just said “Ryan Shazier? After all of the Bengals that YOUR Stealers have knocked out over the years, you really want to go there?” She did acknowledge that I had a point and we left it there because I had too much work to do. Incidentally, all of her other coworkers are rooting for the Bengals. (They’re all Browns fans.)

She is also stupid. Shazier did it to himself.  

2 minutes ago, UncleEarl said:

She is also stupid. Shazier did it to himself.  

Like I said, I wasn’t in the mood or had the time to debate that point with her. Ironically, she was almost hired to be my assistant back in March right before COVID hit. Probably a good thing she wasn’t.

Archived