Sewer Brewer: Week 15

Why so serious? 

Some of y'all need to get over yourselves.  It's a thread for humor, even when they win.

WJIII made multiple Brewer worthy plays on the Stealers last TD drive.  Plays that the Bengals often don't bounce back from.  Glad his teammates had his back.

If you don't like the Brewer, don't click on the thread.  Easy. 

I gotta admit I was no fan of this weekly thread (and Tibor for that matter), but as UncleEarl says, it does have its moments if taken with the proper attitude.  I've grown to accept the threads and even Tibor to some extent.

That said, here is my winner and an honorable mention... 

The clear winner for me was JuJu Dumpster Fire...hate his antics...no other team except for the Stealers would tolerate his pregame midfield antics.  Why would you ever want to give the other team motivation like that?  Pure Dumbass.  Hate those kinda selfish personalities like him, AB, etc.

If it has to be a Bengal, I guess WJIII is a good pick, but it's really hard to say anything negative about our team after they beat the Stealers (WOO-HOO!!!!).  Mac Alexander on that out of bounds taunting BS that gave the Stealers new life was in contention for a while too.  I know emotions were high, but that play/penalty brought chilly reminders of the game thou shalt not be mentioned.

11 minutes ago, esjbh2 said:

Mac Alexander on that out of bounds taunting BS that gave the Stealers new life was in contention for a while too. 

I hear ya but, to his credit he shut that drive down on the very next play with another PBU. 

I hear the thought that the game should have no winner.  But the team still stinks.  It's a great win, but I have been a fan since 1984 and this isn't even in the top 25 of Bengal wins in that time frame.  The team is 3-10-1.  Nothing to be happy about. 

They could have won 34-7 or 31-10 but they didn't.  They let the opponent back into the game which crappy Bengal teams have done since the Lost Years.  Jackson earned this.  

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Urine Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

Week 6: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 7: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 8: Carl Lawson

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: Alex Erickson

Week 11: Michael Jordan

Week 12: Brandon Allen

Week 13: Mike Thomas

Week 14: Trayveon Williams

Week 15: William Jackson

9 hours ago, tibor75 said:

I hear the thought that the game should have no winner.  But the team still stinks.  It's a great win, but I have been a fan since 1984 and this isn't even in the top 25 of Bengal wins in that time frame.  The team is 3-10-1.  Nothing to be happy about. 

They could have won 34-7 or 31-10 but they didn't.  They let the opponent back into the game which crappy Bengal teams have done since the Lost Years.  Jackson earned this.  

I agree.  Finley still blows and the Bengals Twitter account is acting like they won the SuperBowl.  😂  We shall see how they respond this weekend. 

2 hours ago, TigerJ@w said:

I agree.  Finley still blows and the Bengals Twitter account is acting like they won the SuperBowl.  😂  We shall see how they respond this weekend. 

Seeing the fans leave the stadium Monday night, you would have thought he had.

Nice feeling, though.  Have not seen that in a very long time.

8 minutes ago, Cricket said:

Maybe Sample as the winner..

Why, because he couldn't block TJ watt? If OT's can't block him why would you expect Sample to do so?

Just like when people bitch about Bell because he's been burnt by a few TE's? Nobody covers those guys, why is Bell supposed to be the one guy that can?

19 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Why, because he couldn't block TJ watt? If OT's can't block him why would you expect Sample to do so?

Just like when people bitch about Bell because he's been burnt by a few TE's? Nobody covers those guys, why is Bell supposed to be the one guy that can?

Good point about Bell and TEs. Who the hell covers 6-5 guys that big who can run?  Not many.  Bengals need a pass catching TE pretty badly. 

1 minute ago, UncleEarl said:

Good point about Bell and TEs. Who the hell covers 6-5 guys that big who can run?  Not many.  Bengals need a pass catching TE pretty badly. 

Man if we could plug some holes in FA on the OL and then trade down a few spots in the draft, I’d be all about taking Kyle Pitts with that first pick. That kid’s gonna be a game wrecker IMO. Not likely to happen I know but one can dream. 

11 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Man if we could plug some holes in FA on the OL and then trade down a few spots in the draft, I’d be all about taking Kyle Pitts with that first pick. That kid’s gonna be a game wrecker IMO. Not likely to happen I know but one can dream. 

I was actually thinking the same thing, not really all that much of a stretch really

2 hours ago, spicoli said:

Kyle Pitts 6'6 245lbs..

Hes a mismatch in that he can outrun backers and his height and length are trouble for corners to handle..

Improving on blocking but right now hes mediocre..

Love this guy but not at pick 3..

Thats Sewell country..

7 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

Kyle Pitts 6'6 245lbs..

Hes a mismatch in that he can outrun backers and his height and length are trouble for corners to handle..

Improving on blocking but right now hes mediocre..

Love this guy but not at pick 3..

Thats Sewell country..

Yeah I agree. It would have to be a trade down scenario with Sewell already off the board. 

Archived