Dead Cat Bounce

1 hour ago, saphead said:

Poo-Poo Smith-Dick-Face taking it in the ass is so satisfying. I didn't think I could dislike a stool receiver anymore that Whines Hard but damn this little cunt has taken the lead. 

he is a little cunt, but he isn't in the ward zone for me.

Ward with the dirty hits and then smile about it. I will never hate a player more than him

34 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Gooood Question. Lawson was on fire

Lawson has been doing this all year but because he doesn't have the huge sack numbers no one pays any attention. The dude is 3rd in the NFL in QB hits, if he had any help at all up the middle those hits would be sacks. 

2 hours ago, WRAPradio said:

We have to be careful not to win anymore if we want a shot at #3. 

I don't think we have to worry.  They did the same thing last year by coming out and smacking the Browns in the last game of the year because we could suddenly win a game without losing the 1st pick of the draft.

Stealers game on Monday Night football and suddenly able to win a game without losing draft position.  Very happy that they went ahead and kicked the shit out of those yinzers.  Next up, completing the tank job for draft pick #3.

The dead dolphin bounce last year helped propel them into this year with some confidence and expectations to win.  I frankly think two more wins (should they pull that off) is of more value than picking 3rd. There are plenty of really quality OT prospects this year - don't necessarily need Sewell if that's the direction they go...

4 hours ago, membengal said:

The dead dolphin bounce last year helped propel them into this year with some confidence and expectations to win.  I frankly think two more wins (should they pull that off) is of more value than picking 3rd. There are plenty of really quality OT prospects this year - don't necessarily need Sewell if that's the direction they go...

Why would dropping a few spots in the draft help them..

I want the 3 pick..

Not the 5th or 6th..

Archived