Dead Cat Bounce

10 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Then it's just a question of how bad they need to be & for how long before they'll hire someone that halfway knows what they're doing and, more importantly, listen to them.

We've been pretty bad before lol. 0-16 is the bottom I guess but I question if even that would do it. MB's death could possibly do it...maybe...possibly....doubtful?

OT, perhaps but how about a Jets dead cat bounce.

Browns hurting.

Baker Mayfield will reportedly be missing nearly his entire receiver corps when the Cleveland Browns play the New York Jets on Sunday.

Wide receivers Jarvis Landry, Rashard Higgins, Donovan Peoples-Jones and KhaDarel Hodge have all been placed on the reserve/COVID-19 list, as has linebacker Jacob Phillips, the Browns announced on Saturday. The players were reportedly deemed close contacts of a player who tested positive for the virus, according to Mary Kay Cabot of Cleveland.com.

All five players will reportedly miss Sunday’s game. Per Cabot, that will mark the first missed game of Landry’s career.

17 minutes ago, spicoli said:

We've been pretty bad before lol. 0-16 is the bottom I guess but I question if even that would do it. MB's death could possibly do it...maybe...possibly....doubtful?

Very doubtful.  We've seen what KatieTroy bring to the table & if anything they are more apathetic bean counters than the old man.  I think he's interested in football at least, his kids/son in law & extended family though?  Not so sure.  My hope is that they're happy to fuck off somewhere and keep getting that monthly NFL check.  More likely they stick around to micromanage things as usual & make sure players aren't drinking too much Gatorade or whatever.

Archived