Sewer Brewer: Week 16

Do you realize this is Zac Taylor's last chance this year to get his first road win?  And this year the road games aren't really road games.  Pathetic any way you look at it.

Prediction - Deshaun humiliates a linebacker - lets pick Logan Wilson

Edit: He's inactive

Week 1: Randy Bullocks

Week 2: John Ross

Week 3: Billy Price is Wrong

Week 4: Drew Urine Sample

Week 5: AJ Green

Week 6: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 7: Darius Wilson Phillips

Week 8: Carl Lawson

Week 9: BYE

Week 10: Alex Erickson

Week 11: Michael Jordan

Week 12: Brandon Allen

Week 13: Mike Thomas

Week 14: Trayveon Williams

Week 15: William Jackson

Just now, Cricket said:

Question: Since we all (or at least most of us) want the Bengals to lose out, if the team wins, does this award go to a player that made an outstanding play leading to a critical score?

:shrug: 

Sounds good.

I think Little Tibor Sunshine should come up with some

sort of trophy from somewhere and send it to the winner.

Yeah Sims' first play (I believe) was to get burned badly on a broken play leading to a long TD.  Add that to his standard sucktitude and he's worthy.  Others include Bailey for giving up an easy TD then holding on the long kickoff return right after.  

If Hubbard's facemask hadn't caused a sack/fumble he'd have been right up there.  Actually you could still give it to him and give the facemask Player of the Game lol

6 hours ago, HavePityPlease said:

Yeah Sims' first play (I believe) was to get burned badly on a broken play leading to a long TD.  Add that to his standard sucktitude and he's worthy.  Others include Bailey for giving up an easy TD then holding on the long kickoff return right after.  

If Hubbard's facemask hadn't caused a sack/fumble he'd have been right up there.  Actually you could still give it to him and give the facemask Player of the Game lol

Don't forget Hubbard pushing the Texans TE into the end-zone

Maybe after a Bengal win, we should also look for Brewer-esque performances from other teams.

Baker Mayfield

Fumbled on a 4th and inches on a sneak.  I think Dullton did that once in overtime against Washington.  If the Clowns miss the playoffs, that will be a fitting epitaph on the year.

1 hour ago, tibor75 said:

Maybe after a Bengal win, we should also look for Brewer-esque performances from other teams.

Baker Mayfield

Fumbled on a 4th and inches on a sneak.  I think Dullton did that once in overtime against Washington.  If the Clowns miss the playoffs, that will be a fitting epitaph on the year.

The Brown's put together one of the best Olines this year..

They played without 2 of them this week and all of a sudden No holes for Chubb...Bakers on the run and hes all over the place on throws when he is..

2 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The Brown's put together one of the best Olines this year..

They played without 2 of them this week and all of a sudden No holes for Chubb...Bakers on the run and hes all over the place on throws when he is..

Plus they didn’t have their 4 starting WR due to COVID.

Archived