Next years 53

On 1/8/2021 at 9:29 PM, spicoli said:

I like the role of Bernard but I do agree that they shouldn't have signed both him and Mixon long term. One or the other yeah but not both. I respect the shit out of Joe as a Bengal and I have nothing against that kid whatsoever, he's played his heart out when he's been healthy for sure...but...if you traded/dumped that salary for a 4th rd pick and used it on someone like Trey Sermon for instance, what exactly would they lose? Serious question. 

Trey Sermon will be be gone well before our pick in the 4th round.

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Carl Lawson was reportedly told to not use all his pass rush moves

According to Bengals insider Ace Boogie, Lou Anarumo told his star edge rusher to refrain from unleashing his arsenal.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/2/5/22258710/carl-lawson-bengals-news

I'm not listening to that video, but there are responsibilities a DE has that certain moves can jeopardize. 

3 hours ago, I_C_Deadpeople said:

Carl Lawson was reportedly told to not use all his pass rush moves

According to Bengals insider Ace Boogie, Lou Anarumo told his star edge rusher to refrain from unleashing his arsenal.

https://www.cincyjungle.com/2021/2/5/22258710/carl-lawson-bengals-news

Someone remind me why Lou Helifino still has a job here? Is someone on the team dating his daughter?

3 hours ago, sparky151 said:

It takes scouting skill to look past a player's variety of pass rush moves to find a couple he can concentrate on.

I like the one where he runs past the quarterback and turns around and looks at him.

Or lines up in the neurtal zone to get a two inch head start.

He seems to have both of those down pretty good.

Good work, Lou Armadillo.

Archived